A Time of Reaving Interest

Black Cohort

So, do we think we should make one last attempt to get access peacefully, but if that fails I think we're just wasting our time?

At that point we'll either have to a) take more direct action to get in or b) leave and go after the conveyor?

I've got a post ready that I can put in, but if Sul, Hadad or Ravyx want to make the final appeal instead I'll stay quiet?

Edited by Lysimachus

3 hours ago, Mazer Rackham said:

If Hadad can't sway them, there's no point in Ravyx saying anything, and he won't try.

Cards on the table, now:

If the last appeal fails, I vote we should just cut our losses and try something/somewhere else because we're getting nowhere.

I agree for Shattered Legions interacting with "Loyal" Non-Traitor elements of the Traitor Legions. You are being Too Polite!

Edited by Machine God
typo

22 hours ago, Lysimachus said:

Don't worry, I think that may be about to change very quickly... :eek:

Depends on who you mean...:tongue:

If we go loud, (and survive) Ravyx is going to have some words with Elvrit later. They will be small, they will not be loud, but boyo, I guarantee, like a tender and naked foot descending onto an exceptionally robust lego brick on a dark floor while you're creeping to the fridge for a crafty R-Whites lemonade, he's going to feel it. :ph34r: :laugh:

I was watching some videos on the Shattered Legions and Blackshields and I can kind of see where MG is coming from, but I think Ravyx's duality of killer and healer is going to be something that helps him process the lunacy/trauma - which looking at it from the outside, seems overbaked for the sake of Grimdark.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

19 hours ago, Lord_Ikka said:

"I have two hands and they're both holding a slapping!" - a Raven Guard apothecary

'Knife hands for everyone!'

- USMC General Mattis, Retired.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Well, the reveal of that news went about as well as I thought it would... :laugh:

Is there any other option at this point except to attack? (I think Elvrit would consider that he'd done everything he could to avoid bloodshed, and that the mission would now have to take priority?)

I assume that Elvrit, Sul and Hadad are in melee range with Chalbyth and Thorg (I know I posted to the effect that Elvrit was moving to get in sword range)

And here we go...

Anyway, finally got the stuff to make Kraith (unfortunately couldn't find a decent deal on single mk3 marines for some reason). So Kraith Ordus, Assault Legionnaire of the Raven Guard, 66th Assault Company.

yBjTZGa.jpeg

Ee84Kup.jpeg

I may even have time to paint him and Brother Moridyn of the Deathwatch this month...

technically it would be a charge move to attack any of the Iron Warriors with melee weapons.

The available cover is the thunderhawk or inside the fortress.

Right now I would say the only squad modes you can use are bolter assault and dig in.  You would have 3 cohesion at this point.

Lord Ikka that model looks great, can't wait to see it painted.

1 hour ago, Black Cohort said:

technically it would be a charge move to attack any of the Iron Warriors with melee weapons.

Damn. Ok, cool, I'll edit out the extra attacks from Lightning Attack and make it a Charge Action instead.

Edit: done.

Edited by Lysimachus

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you weren’t all waiting for me. I see that combat was indeed inevitable.

Before I roll initiative, how far is it from Hadad to the Thunderhawk landing pad, specificly to where Hadad had left Rain?

So, I assume there isn't much for us to do until the other 3 PCs have rolled Initiatives and (if higher than the IW's 11) declared their Actions?

At least there aren't a horde of defenders waiting just inside the gate! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...