A Time of Reaving Interest

Black Cohort

Yup, Ekene and Hadad need to declare Actions for Round 1, then the 4(?) IW, then back to Arazakiel.

Then Round 2! :biggrin:

Sorry, I was waiting on some clarity as to distance as per my early question (ie how far is Hadad from the landing platform where he left Rain (if there was an answer somewhere and I missed it sorry)) and was going on the assumption that as there are players with higher imitative that I should wait until it was my turn.  

I can put something up, but Hadads initial action will depend on if he can make it to Rain in reasonable time (for round 2 or even 3 perhaps) to take up his wepaon or if he is bolt pistol / unarmed combating the IW next to him

12 minutes ago, Black Cohort said:

@A.T. which of the Iron Warriors is getting run down?

Whoever is in the clear and shooting at the ramp - limited turning at this speed and I don't want to run over one of the loyalists :p

(plus Arazakiel can't really see much of anything until he emerges anway)

Do you want us to move directly on to our Round 2 Actions, BC?

Assuming Ekene continues to put bolt rounds at Thorg and the other IW next to him?

If Chalbyth is still upright after the parry/counterattack, Elvrit will continue to attack him. If not, I guess he will charge corporal Thorg (unless he was the one Arazakiel drove over...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...