27 minutes ago, m_r_parker said:

Interesting - the queue is up on the site, with a dedicated 10:00 open time, and a Captcha to prevent robots from joining.

Where was this last week, huh??

TBH it's easy to bypass both queue and captcha, the scalper need to invest minimum time to get over it :confused:

But it's a good start against those who just bought bots\scripts, doubt they're capable of figuring this out. 

Everytime I try and log in to my account it just throws me back to the main page and empties the basket.

Also, with this 'captcha', you just open multiple tabs of the site before inputting any of the captcha codes and then input them all, giving you multiple spaces in the queue.

Site remains a joke.

I got the rug swept from under me by Taschengelddieb. Everything was going great, I put the item in the cart, went to check out, paid for it and even did the 3D secure verification for my card. When my payment got processed I was booted to a screen that told my the items in my cart were sold out and that there was no charge at all. Now GW's store won't let me sign into my account. I logged in this morning and it logged me out.

Edit: Decided to let this one go. Congrats to everyone who managed to get their copy. I will probably end up buying the codex at a later date.

Edited by MoriyaSchism

1 minute ago, skylerboodie said:

Everytime I try and log in to my account it just throws me back to the main page and empties the basket.

Also, with this 'captcha', you just open multiple tabs of the site before inputting any of the captcha codes and then input them all, giving you multiple spaces in the queue.

Site remains a joke.

Buy as Guest. There is a note saying that there might be issues with account log ins.

Just now, skylerboodie said:

Site remains a joke.

I had this issue so I just did the order as a guest account and completed the order.

1 minute ago, skylerboodie said:

Welcome to my world, I'm unable to remove\checkout items from my cart for 2 months, they told me they will look into it, buying as a guest right now. 

Got a box! Couldn't resist as Deathwing were my way back into the hobby with the dark vengeance set. Now to have vengeance for my younger me who got frustrated with painting off-white armour.

19 minutes ago, rookie40K said:

Now sold out in North America. Another very disappointing experience with GW. Hope they allow made to order option after this fiasco  like they had previously when things went poorly. I gave it my best shot via the option I had. 

Unlikely as this is a splash release, like the initial release of the Lion. I suspect people who missed out will just have to wait for the stuff to hit the shelves as individual units.

1 hour ago, Redcomet said:

I have decided to opt out and spend the funds on some more interesting AoS painting projects. 

Yeah me too, but for the 2nd Legions Imperialis release.

Saving up just to miss out on other releases has a fantastic excitement feel to it.:tongue:

If I can't get the bits I want from an online FLGS I'm going to opt out of that too; full price in NZ is a rip-off. 17 Living wage hours at GW vs 11 living wage hours elsewhere, no contest.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

17 hours ago, Tokugawa said:

They are in different definition of "best". To unleash the full power of Helbrecht you need to invest on other units, up to ~600pts. Azreal don't need much investment, just insert to a random squad, cower in a corner and you can farm CP.

Assuming Azrael + whatever squad also has to be delivered somehow, where's the 600 pts coming from? Even 5 Primaris Sword Bros are insane with him. A full ten for 280 and they're bonkers. Even a full SB squad + LRC are still just 510. 600? What.

19 hours ago, skylerboodie said:

Site remains a joke.

That was a big issue. I tried like 10 times, as I wanted to use my vouchers. It just wouldn’t recognize me being signed in on the webstore side of “mywarhammer”.

So had to do guest aspect. then I had issues with it not scrolling far enough to finalize my address (it wouldn’t go far enough down to tap “add address” after having input my address.) so I had to have it sent to my local Warhammer store. Which wasn’t horrible except I had just gone to my local Warhammer store to to use their kiosk, to bypass the que, and give numbers for the shop, and when I got there just before 1 I saw a sign on the front window saying they were temp closed and to check the fb page for more info. They had temp closed because they had no heat…

so it was suuuuuuuuuch a fun time preordering the assault box.

Edited by Harleqvin

11 hours ago, rookie40K said:

I have Apple device only. Not possible to order one this way. Had to sign in as a guest only option and after punching in address, the proceed bar was hidden just out of reach .  Nothing more I can do but call in lifeline for help. Horrible experience for me. 

Read my above (Previous,) comment. Had a similar issue.

Edited by Harleqvin