Let's see how the whole blog thing goes. In my last WIP update, I had done some GS work. I've done more. I used a template for chainmail to get the pattern and placed it over the stripped down leather strips.
Once dry, any excess was removed.
The inner shoulder pads were dry-fitted and glued into place. This gave me all I needed to assemble the bodies (Mk6 included for scale).
I'm a bit annoyed at myself for the one on the far left. I didn't realize that one arm went straight out like that or I would have positioned the head differently. Here are two close ups:
The angle of viewing means one can't see a bit of an overhang where the torso rests on the GS ball. It is noticeable on the back, but I'm going to cover that with a tank for the flamers.
Edited by jaxom