+++ Unforgiven but not Unknown +++

Isiah

Name: Hyrion

Country/State: Germany/Stuttgart

Time spent in hobby:....hmm around 12 years or more ....i started Dark Angels in 2nd edition (yeah i was pretty young >.<)

Armies collected: Dark Angels in 40k Spacemarines(DA) in Epic and BFG also Tyranids in Epic

Make your mark: I play Ironwing, if you ask yourself whats that.....Ironwing is from the old days...... the DA wher made of 20 chapter which were made of 3 battalions of 3 companies and the first 3 companies of each chapter were

* 1. Wing: Deathwing

* 2. Wing: Ironwing

* 3. Wing: Ravenwing

i hope i helped you to learn something about your Legion

(informations take from Space Marine 1st editon of Epic)

Name: Brother Emelias

Age: 36 (but I luckily still get carded at clubs! Well, when I shave)

Country/State: San Mateo, California

Time spent in hobby: A little over 6 months (over a 6 year span... don't ask :D)

Armies collected: DA Deathwing/ Ravenwing

Make your mark: Initially, I wanted to field a cost effective (monetarily) army that still made its presence felt while on the table. After only playing 3 games, I had to sell my army due to (lack of) work and time constraints. But, I've found gainful employment and have begun collecting again thanks to the new 5th Ed. So, I still plan on fielding a DA: DW army, but I also plan on taking full advantage of having some RW squads with teleporter homers to aid in my boys getting some Deep Strike action where it counts. I'm a fairly decent model painter thought I lack experience in actual conversions. I train in Russian SAMBO, played some rugby in my past, and look forward to starting my army again. Wish me luck!

//bro.emelias

Greetings, brothers.

I am a recent member of your community. Sorry if my English is not good, but that's all I can do with google translator <_<

Name: Dumagul

Country/State: Madrid, Capital de las Españas

Time spent in hobby: 6years.

Armies collected: DA armoured, Doom warriors, BA, and others...

Make your mark: I have 5 DW squads with two Land Raiders, Vindicator and Razorbacks, and squadrons of bikes with a librarian (among other squads of veterans, Techmarine, dreads, etc) My preferred list is two Land Raiders, vindi, 2 razorbacks, Dread, veterans squad, techmarine and two or three DW squads (depends if chapi come and the others weapons)

Hello fellow Unforgiven, I have just re-entered this hobby and boy has it changed! I picked this all back up because I got the itch to start painting and modeling again, and fondly remembered the enjoyment I received out of the creative aspect.

Name: Altered_Soul (Mike)

Country/State: USA

Time spent in hobby: Started in 2000, "quit" in 2004", just picked it back up!

Armies collected: Dark Angels the first time, and Dark Angels again.

Make your mark: I am having more fun relearning this hobby than many other things I do.

I shall never falter.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Angus (Or Cappy to my friends)
Country/State: Australia
Time spent in hobby: 10ish years I think
Armies collected: Angels of Shadow (DA successors), Grey Knights, Brotherhood of Eternity (Chaos Warband), Dark Eldar, Astra Militarum
Make your mark: Been playing since 4th Edition, eager to see 8th and beyond.

Name: Zahariel

Country/State: Sweden

Time spent in hobby: 9 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Iron Warriors

Make your mark: Having started 40k so early, I can only say that a big part of my life goes around the little plastic men, and ofcourse the 2nd interest is to poke around in car engines.

Name: Ian Sturrock

Country/State: Wales, UK

Time spent in hobby: 1 month!

Armies collected: Just Dark Angels (son collects Orks)

Make your mark: I used to write tabletop roleplaying games for a living (still do, occasionally, but my day job is now supervising a bunch of freelancers for text message Q&A service AQA). I've been gaming for more than a quarter-century, but only just started playing 40K.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Scáth

Country/State: Ireland

Time spent in hobby: 4 years-ish

Armies collected: Nids, DA and possibly some Imps to come,

eMake your mark: what to say, what to say.... my first 5th ed game v a friend of mine ended up in me losing 3 bikers and killing 2 tac squads 1 assault squad nd causing his termies 2 get lost in the warp

Name: Theo

Country/State: Sweden

Time spent in hobby: araound 18 years

Armies collected: Orks from 2nd edition to the curent one, Blood angels, Chaos, Blood Bowl, Inqusitor, Spacehulk.

Make your mark: more info later

Name: Jerry

Country/State:Sacramento,California

Time spent in hobby:Since 1986-87 The old RTB101 Box days.When you could get 3 rhinos in a box for 19.99.

Armies collected:Dark Angles,Necrons,Imperial Guard,Tau,Space Hulk.

Make your mark: A Quote from 300. "Give them nothing but take from them everything"

Name: R. Riddick

Country/State: New York, New York

Time spent in hobby: Just got the Rulebook and SM Codex like... Couple of days ago? Was searching around for a Dark Angels / Deathwing list and boom. Here I am.

Armies collected: Dark Angels or a combo of DA + Deathwing. Maybe even straight Deathwing. I like having a few models on the table as possible, for painting, time and elite-status reasons.

Make your mark: Continued from above, I guess. I really want to lavish attention on each model, and make them unique, with character. So I want to field an army that's small, but each has it's own personality. And -- of course -- Win battles. :) Plus, robes are amazing. So Dark Angels are amazing.

Name: Sal

Country/State: Oxford, UK

Time spent in hobby: 2-3 years

Armies collected: ~2500pts of Blood Axes (mostly unpainted *sigh*) and I'm starting an Angels of Vigilance 'Deathwing' as side project.

Make your mark: I'm mostly in the hobby for the gaming aspect, but I'm a fair ol' painter when I can be bothered. The AoV 'Deathwing' is my attempt to collect and paint an army as I go, rather than leave a depressingly large number of models to paint as I have done with my Orks.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Korgin

Country/State: USA Cali

Occupation: I work at the local Wal-Mart after getting laid off my last job :blink:

Time spent in hobby: not to sure maybe 7 or 8 years, been thru like 3 or 4 chaos codex

Armies collected: Chaos undivided, Tau, Nids, Eldar, Dark Angels and I have a few Greay Knights that I am going to try and work in with my Dark Angels

Make your mark: I love this game, not just for the fun of playing it but I love the whole hobby and the best part is when you can get with a bunch of friends and stay up all night just playing and BSing about 40k

Name: Interrogator-Chaplain Raal, 1st Company A.K.A. NightREAVER

Country/State: New Jersey

Time spent in hobby: about 3-4 years. (Last couple months have become serious borderline obsessive 40k gaming, yay!)

Armies collected: Death/Raven army, Green/Black/White army, and 3000pt. Tau army.

Make your mark: I love this game, simple as that, I hope to be playing this for many a year, even teaching my kids to play when im much older (and actually have kids lol). I used to be an avid video gamer, but 40K broke that cycle for me, and now I just do 40k pretty much. And I am aspiring to be an eventual veteran commander of the DA chapter, constantly playing games and re-making army lists to achieve constant victory and perfection for the DA SM. Now i just got to learn how to paint better :D

Name: Reich

Age: Old enough to drink but not old enough to rent a car

Country/State: USA/SoCal

Time spent in hobby: 13 years

Armies collected: Over 7k points of DA, that's about it

Make your mark: Dark Angles got me into painting, that led to me getting into art and finally a job and education. They will always be my army through better or worse. May the Lion guide all of us to victory!

Name: Dezartfox

Country/State: Uk

Time spent in hobby: 9 years

Armies collected: Orks, Chaos, Tau, more Chaos, IG, Dark Angels

Make your mark: Can't recall how I started.. but meh. I'm currently collecting a DW army, several actually, I think I have an army for each edition of terminator model!

Name: Glaug

Country/State: UK

Time spent in hobby: 14ish years, with a break in the middle

Armies collected: Dark Angels, formerly a bunch of other stuff I sold off, Witch Hunters

Make your mark: Dark Angels were the army which I started out with way back during second edition, and the Deathwing were so cool that they were firmly embedded in my mind! I managed to almost build an entire Deathwing company army in my teens, which I think I've now achieved. Now I'm a bit older and wiser I'm having fun experimenting with different builds, and hope to uphold the honour of the Unforgiven at my local tables.

NAME: Keer Crevlis (Silvercreek backwards)

Country/State: Alabama,USA

Occupation: Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama- Production Control

Time Spent in Hobby: 40k 4yrs / Bloodbowl 17yrs {on and off}

Armies Collected: Space Wolves, working on DA, Eldar or Tau next

Make your mark: Started collecting an army and had to stop due to family and got started back at the first of the year. So far the Wolves are 6-3-1 and I will be in my first tourney the 20th of June. Played different builds and I still love my Long fangs and Leman Russ!

NAME: Inkaras (pronounced In car is)

Country/State: Ontario canada, originally from Philly PA

Time Spent in Hobby: 40k--11 years on and off

Armies Collected: At one time or another nearly all of them, at least one of each type, current witch hunters and working on ravenwing

Make your mark: Looking to complete and then compete with my ravenwing

Name: Ariel

Country/State: Australia

Time spent in hobby: involved for the last 7 years

Armies collected: I have completed my 5th Company for the DA as well as half way through the Deathwing including Thunderhawk. Working on Imperial Guard

Make your mark: I was a garage sale when I saw a box of metal DA and the Angels of death codex second addition for some change. I have always been interested in modeling and this cought my eye. Have not turned back since. I am also interested in the workings of the 40K universe

Name: Runebeard

Country/State: Somerset, England

Time spent in hobby: 7 years on and off

Armies collected: Blood Angels, Biel-Tan, currently in the process of developing my own Dark Angels successor chapter, but need a good name...

Make your mark: I spend hours perusing Cool Mini or Not, drooling over conversions.

Name: AnDyzZzoRe

Country/State: Canberra, Australia

Time spent in hobby: 6 months

Armies collected: Greenwing, Deathwing, Ravenwing, Sons of the Jaguar

Make your mark: I play Deathwing, and Doublewing, but only just started playing. Learned a lot very quickly. love converting and modelling, again new but learning lots!

Name: Alessandro

Country/State: Italy

Time spent in hobby: araound 15 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels all wings, Death Corps of Krieg.

Make your mark: Painting, modelling and turney game.

Name: Crovan. My Dark Angels alias is likely to be Sariel, after a character name I have used for a long time.

Country/State: Texas, USA

Time spent in hobby: 12 years, as of now.

Armies collected: In order, Iron Warriors, Dark Angels, Various WFB stuff, Orks, Daemons, Tyranids, Black Templar, IG, Dark Angels. Right now, I only have the IG, DA, and Nids. I have come back to Dark Angels after years of staying away.

Make your mark: Glad to be back playing Dark Angels. I've recently traded my Daemons to get back into the Unforgiven. I have about 2000 points of DW/RW, and almost a full company worth of marines on the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Brother Serpentarius

Country/State: Atri, Italy

Time spent in hobby: 8 years more or less

Armies collected: Dark Angels Deathwing, Dark Angels 5th company, fantasy Empire.

Make your mark: I loved from the first sight when i was 16 the look of DA, their background and the way they look on battlefield:D

Archived