Night Lords 18th Battle Company (Treadhead)

Hey just wondering, will you be adding winged batman heads to your army as an elite? or you don't like them? Also you should use more chain axes rather than normal steel axes.

Anyways your army it's trully bloody fantastic! great personalization and paintjob. I am looking forward to have a match with you one day haha.

Edited by Noctis Sanguine

Dan is on break from Warhammer 40k, and he will continue to be so for some time, so stop committing threadomancy and let it rest.

.... Pah. You Night Lords must be plotting something again and not wanting it to be seen.

Yeah, yeah. I'll shut up now.

• 3 years later...

Nice.  The blast masters look a bit weird though. The magazine holding bolts/bullets looks out of place on a weapon that emits sound waves. Maybe GS the magazines into boxes like a subwoofer.

The obliterator on the other hand could use some projectile ammunition feed.

Nice.  The blast masters look a bit weird though. The magazine holding bolts/bullets looks out of place on a weapon that emits sound waves. Maybe GS the magazines into boxes like a subwoofer.

Don't think of it as a noise weapon, more of a souped up, high velocity, high rate of fire heavy bolter with armor piercing incendiary munitions.

Huzzah! Dan, you're back!

Welcome home, old friend, its good to see you back after your long break. And clearly you're back with a bang!

gallery_31335_11102_90280.jpg

This fellow right here is absolutely my favorite of your new boys. Any way you could post a picture from the front when you get the chance?

Its good to see you back. :)

Edited by Noctus Cornix

Holy sweet Father of the Night. You're back. I never thought this day would come.

Glad to see you at it again! I'm am quite liking the non-Chaos noise marines you've done. As usual, your conversions are spot on. Cypher looks great. I really like the ragged, weathered, aged look his gear has, and the archaic weapons are a nice touch.

Holy crap!  He's back!!! 

What a great year, I am finally excited to play Dark Angels after many years with our new codex and Dan the Man in back!  I followed your thread religiously back in my college days.  Now I am old with a career, family, etc.  I feel young again!

Oh, and the minis are looking great as always!

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/D238FE89-0328-4D28-B5B8-64B121D05138_zps0tcacsth.jpg

Fantastic start as well. Excited to see the paint, your conversion skill hasn't been dulled by your years in the Eye either ;)

Are these Chaos or have you finally embraced the sweet, sweet 30K.

I'm close to 30k. I'm sick and tired of the 40k carnival. the HH is very much apealing to me lately as it's all mostly meq. That and all the heroic reasons. I am waiting a bit on some legions that haven't been released yet. I'm drawn to a few that aren't out yet and i'm waiting to see how they look.