Interested in a conversion challenge?

I've been figuring the normal rules that we've used previously. No Metal parts. Resin parts are fine, Green Stuff is fine.

I'm thinking of doing a making a rule that you must submit a list of what parts you used and what kit they come from and that no more then 33% of the parts can come from a single kit.

That could be a problem. I have no idea where my bits are from.

from the bits box!

seriously i have a 6 tier drawer set all bits go in (i hate having them in sprues/boxes)

so from

head drawer

torso drawer

legs drawer

arms drawer

weapons drawer

misc drawer (usually the fullest)

would that count?

you must submit a list of what parts you used and what kit they come from and that no more then 33% of the parts can come from a single kit.

No can do mate. We're not all people with deep, money-filled pockets or massive bitz boxes :teehee:

Ludovic

I'm thinking of doing a making a rule that you must submit a list of what parts you used and what kit they come from and that no more then 33% of the parts can come from a single kit.

no can't do brother, i literary have two boxes with 5kg worth of bits, i can't tell the origin of half of them even if my live depended on it :thanks:

also, i'm hooked on magnets, am i allowed to use them?

Is plasticard legal? (I assume so, but I wanted to make sure)

In addition to the other complaints, that would be unfair to those who wanted to do a mini for the Dark Angels, Black Templars, or Blood Angels.

Okay, then how about a Count-as challenge? You must build an all plastic model that counts as a selected character. So if the selected character were to be Abaddon, you must have a model that can reasonably represent a lord with the number of attacks that Abs gets, the save and the other states he gets. Plasticard and Green Stuff are legal. Basically the same thing we did with Mephiston a while back.

Thoughts on that?

Okay, then how about a Count-as challenge? You must build an all plastic model that counts as a selected character. So if the selected character were to be Abaddon, you must have a model that can reasonably represent a lord with the number of attacks that Abs gets, the save and the other states he gets. Plasticard and Green Stuff are legal. Basically the same thing we did with Mephiston a while back.

Thoughts on that?

I'm liking that :)

Ludovic

Archived