You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

Wait, hold up...

This game has objectives other than kill everything not a Templar?

Well, we're not supposed to kill allied Sons of Dorn if we can help it.

All Sons of Dorn are Templars, in denial.

... When you consider denial the worst kind of heresy.

Well someone has to stay behind to man the fort while the real men go to work...

Brothers, I must report a heresy, I have found, I struggle to say this, I have found evidence of a Librarian WITCH wearing our blessed cross.

Due to the claim in the new WD, that of this new Primaris Witch being the first plastic Witch wearing a helmet, I was instantly given a memory of another plastic Witch wearing a helmet.

When searching for picture of this ancient Witch, I found it, a white plastic Space Hulk model, a White Witch in Terminator armour, wearing a helmet.

Imagine my disgust when finding evidence of this ancient Witch, I saw it's belt and saw our Templar cross.

Brothers, is GW simply trying to remind us of our ancient Brother Librarians? 

Help me Brothers, help me understand!!!

btlib2

Edited by SCOTT_FRANCIS

Brothers, I must report a heresy, I have found, I struggle to say this, I have found evidence of a Librarian WITCH wearing our blessed cross.

Due to the claim in the new WD, that of this new Primaris Witch being the first plastic Witch wearing a helmet, I was instantly given a memory of another plastic Witch wearing a helmet.

When searching for picture of this ancient Witch, I found it, a white plastic Space Hulk model, a White Witch in Terminator armour, wearing a helmet.

Imagine my disgust when finding evidence of this ancient Witch, I saw it's belt and saw our Templar cross.

Brothers, is GW simply trying to remind us of our ancient Brother Librarians? 

Help me Brothers, help me understand!!!

That's just a variant Crux Terminatus.

Our cross is really pointy. Like a chainsword.

Our cross is really pointy. Like a chainsword.

Have any Templars used the crusader crosses adorning their armor as improvised weapons, to claim the lives of heathens, witches, heretics, mutants, xenos, and/or daemons? After a good soak in holy water (to cleanse the tainted blood from the cross), and some benedictions from the Chaplain, such a cross can be a powerful relic, inspiring Templars to fight harder.

Or it'll serve as a beacon, the pain of those the cross was used to slay, psychically broadcast to their breathren, and drawing them to take revenge on the Templar wearing it. The Templar in question will likely smile at the coming challenge, and shout, "Bring it, [female dogs]!" while his battle-brothers use the distraction he provides to infiltrate the enemy's now empty HQ and shutoff the shield generators.

When you're done with the first 1500 pts. And you think, "okay, I'll take a couple of weeks off, play a few games, and decide where to go with my Crusade next".

But deep down when I hit the store to play tomorrow I'll buy something to add in.

the proper thing to do is buy an LRC

When you're done with the first 1500 pts. And you think, "okay, I'll take a couple of weeks off, play a few games, and decide where to go with my Crusade next".

But deep down when I hit the store to play tomorrow I'll buy something to add in.

A year ago I told myself to wait a year before building my kill team into a proper army. In that time I've added two LRCs, a start collecting box, a box of marines, a couple heavy bolters, a drop pod, and two rhino/razorbacks. And of course upgrade kits to bedazzle everything. I'm pretty sure I'm finally add a good place to stop until I finally cave and get those assault terminators.

I have a old 3rd edition one from back when i played before. Just not enough other stuff to play a solid 2k+ game and use it.

I'm thinking about buying a box of greyknights to kitbash into crusaders.

My goal of this army is try to kitbash everything, while still looking like a Templar Crusade.

I'm thinking about buying a box of greyknights to kitbash into crusaders.

My goal of this army is try to kitbash everything, while still looking like a Templar Crusade.

When the strength of your faith is so inspirational, you convince those bearing a different Primarch's gene-seed to bear a Templar's colors instead...

As well as those without gene-seed, e.g., the Adeptus Arbites, the Astra Militarum and the Adepta Sororitas. (The Inquisition's faithless dogs can go bathe in feces.)

When someone at your local store is talking about the new reivers and you comment, "who needs an infiltration force when you have lawn mowers."

FTFY.

On my list to kitbash is,

DA vet box

Deatheatch vet squad

Greyknight squad

Who else would work well to kit bash in? I already have, sternguard, van vets, mk3 & 4's.

When someone at your local store is talking about the new reivers and you comment, "who needs an infiltration force when you have lawn mowers."

FTFY.

On my list to kitbash is,

DA vet box

Deatheatch vet squad

Greyknight squad

Who else would work well to kit bash in? I already have, sternguard, van vets, mk3 & 4's.

Surprisingly enough, Chaos Warriors from the Fantasy AoS range... they have decently sized shields and some helmets that could work if you shave off the horns...

Some FW Templars might work too, or you could just check this link to see if you need more extra parts... Alternative Templar Bits

When you declared a charge with your Land raider despite the fact that it would actually make it harder for you to assault the enemy psykers next turn and make it.

You still make the charge against the enemy psyker with the Emperor's Champion and kill him.

Despite being up by 5 victory points you don't consider it a total victory because the enemy still had psykers left at the end of the game.

When you declared a charge with your Land raider despite the fact that it would actually make it harder for you to assault the enemy psykers next turn and make it.

You still make the charge against the enemy psyker with the Emperor's Champion and kill him.

Despite being up by 5 victory points you don't consider it a total victory because the enemy still had psykers left at the end of the game.

When you consider your defeat a victory because the sole survivor of a crusader squad managed to get the final wound on the enemy psyker.

When you get a new job and have to ask whether your sword or your maul is more business casual attire.

If you're in marketing or advertising- the secular terms for proselytizing and preaching- you should get a maul- the secular form of a crozius arcanum.

And have a Chaplain ordain you and bless your weapon, so you can proselytize others to honor the Emperor in the proper manner, and beat up heathens and heretics in the proper manner.

When you get a new job and have to ask whether your sword or your maul is more business casual attire.

If you're in marketing or advertising- the secular terms for proselytizing and preaching- you should get a maul- the secular form of a crozius arcanum.

My Paddleum stays home.  Human resources will be all over me for paddlin' coworkers. :teehee:

Edited by Firepower

Tell him to see Firepower for a mandatory paddlin!

Firepower isn't a fan of the red either.
You need to distinguish the red of a Black Templar's ZEAL from the red of a Khorne Berzerker's madness. Crusader crosses are one option, though they're sure to piss off the pawns that Tzeentch refers to as "social justice warriors."