You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

Tell him to see Firepower for a mandatory paddlin!

Firepower isn't a fan of the red either.
You need to distinguish the red of a Black Templar's ZEAL from the red of a Khorne Berzerker's madness. Crusader crosses are one option, though they're sure to piss off the pawns that Tzeentch refers to as "social justice warriors."

Oh man, how I hate those cultists of the so called "social justice warriors" coven, they're first in my "to paddle" list

Back to the front page with you...

I added chunks of glass for basing my new crusade. I wish bits weren't so expensive these days. I would add heads from assorted psykers.

There usually isn't enough left of the psyker once my Templars are done with them to decorate the base.

Back to the front page with you...

I added chunks of glass for basing my new crusade. I wish bits weren't so expensive these days. I would add heads from assorted psykers.

There usually isn't enough left of the psyker once my Templars are done with them to decorate the base.

Hence the chunks of glass from the finely ground Witch sand being flamered.

You know you're a black Templar when you rush your rhino filled with crusaders and emperors champion into the maw of the beast.

You then proceed to unload your zealous warriors which come out swinging with the fury of the emperor.

The emperors champion ignores the lesser foes, seeking out the head of the snake.

There, in the thick of battle a large, hunkering beast stands. Scrap metal pieces mixed together to create some semblance of armour.

The emperors champion has found the head, and decapitates it.

Claiming 3 VP for warlord. (Edit 3 points)

Battlereport pending...

Edited by Brother Talarian

And nuke the planet from orbit just in case.

Ahhhhh, nothing like a Friday and a Corporal Hicks quote....

YKYABTW you land and engage the enemy in melee combat.

Because it's the only way to be sure. :wink:

Melee said psyker into at least 5 pieces, put the flamer to the parts, drive the ashes into the ground with a Land Raider, then nuke the planet from orbit.

Just to be sure.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/21/chapter-focus-the-imperial-fists-crimson-fists-and-black-templars-july21gw-homepage-post-3/

When you find your zeal and faith vindicated. 24" 4+ Abhor the Witch bubble from ALL TEMPLAR UNITS for just 1CP! :D

When you hear the most Black Templar tank may no longer be available, you immediately draft plans to kitbash one from a "vanilla" Land Raider and whatever parts you can find.

Those Space Marines don't need boltguns, do they? A Templar's main weapons are faith (to fuel his zeal), zeal (to empower his sword strokes), a sword or other melee weapon, and a pistol- in that order.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

When you hear the most Black Templar tank may no longer be available, you immediately draft plans to kitbash one from a "vanilla" Land Raider and whatever parts you can find.

Those Space Marines don't need boltguns, do they? A Templar's main weapons are faith (to fuel his zeal), zeal (to empower his sword strokes), a sword or other melee weapon, and a pistol- in that order.

When you're old, grumpy and crusaded long enough to know this is just another Mechanicum logistical hiccup, called "repackaging". This time, dataslates and new boxes. Nothing new, crusade on.

When even mechanicus hiccups don't stop you since you already own three of them already.

When you realize you haven't used them nearly as much as you should have by now.

When even mechanicus hiccups don't stop you since you already own three of them already.
You have only three Land Raider Crusaders?

I too only have 3 Crusaders... but my army aimed more towards Orbital Insertions and bypassing ground defense :p

...when you've heard about 8th and Flyer rules and this is what your unpacked table looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/U6Xp327.jpg

coz Orbital Assaults is a Templar thing too ;)

Two were rescued from other marines who didn't understand the proper method of using them, but yes. I only own three Land Raider Crusaders (Plus one Phobos). I'll buy more when three armored bunkers with treads loaded with zealous Templars and almost enough dakka stops being an effective enough strategy against most things.

When your EC charges into the Lord of Contagion reaping through one of your squads, takes 4 out of 6 of his wounds, then a Chaplain jumps in with a power fist and finishes the traitor off with a single blow.

High five, Brother. High five.

When you spent every turn from turn two onwards in combat with Khorne demons.

When your two Marshals kill a demon prince, five heralds, and roughly twenty bloodleters without breaking a sweat.

Two words: NO MERCY

... you scare the beejeesus out of a poor kid after tabling him out of a Konor campaing game and, as your Marshal incinerates the last primaris in his army, yell "That was for the Ophidium Gulf !"

Edit : yes, he was playing DA - with primaris.

Kid: "WHAT?!!! WHAT'S AN OPHIDIUM GULF?!!!"