You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You know your a Black Templar when making your Admech Army, while Metallica better for what you plan on doing, you cannot help but want to want to pick Ryza for those Rerolls to Wounds, or Graia because of their denial ability

You know you are a black templar at heart, when a single release by Kromlech makes you question all your plans for your Primaris force.

(...and I just have to make sure everyone in here sees these:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/297250-kromlech-tank-extra-armour/page-39?do=findComment&comment=4978451

Please someone make good use of them, ao I can keep my hands off of them)

• 2 weeks later...

When you come up with an idea to use Custodes rules for Movie Marines and an Ultramarines player says this

A bit weird as they would be better in CC then in shooting. This isn't typical for Marines

making you think "well, not for Marines of your codex Chapter, it isn't :D".

When you consider Codex: Black Templars​ to be a holy tome and refuse to part with it for ANY amount of money!

When you spend months interviewing other Black Templars players, using their games as the inspiration for new Black Templars crusades, which will be included in the histories of a new Codex: Black Templars for the 8th Edition.

..when playing a game called Labyrinth( treasure questing through shifting tiles) the rest of the family choose non standard characters, you proceed to deploy the only choice. Was a brutal game with Grimaldus collecting all his relics, messing up others moves and making it back home to win in record time.  

tJgE10C.jpg

When your imperial knight charges into a massive mob of dreads and you simply say to yourself, "No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear."

One doesn't need to wear the black to crusade in His name.

It can be difficult to tell a Black Templar's armor is painted black, considering the blood of their enemies often washes over them as they bring the traitors, xenos, and witches within reach of their blades.

You know you're a Black Templar when you're so hardheadedly determined to serve the Emperor beyond death, your will states your skull is to go to the armory, so the Techmarine may alchemically transmute the bone into solid adamantium, and mount it atop a new crozius arcanum.

Years later, the Chaplain uses your skull to crush that of a traitor/heretic/xeno/Daemon, avenging you. Your spirit smiles from its place beside the Golden Throne.

When you almost get in a argument with the girlfriend over what you're about to spend at Forgeworld after seeing the Rogal Dorn model.

Gf: "how much are you going to spend on 2 models you can't play with?"

Me: "they're my chapter's history. Oaths to the First High Marshall, and my Primarch, I must have them".

Gf: "..., whatever, it's your tax refund".

She doesn't know I plan on spending around $500+. If I'm ordering from FW, I'm doing it right.