You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

(Note: Actually plays Imperial Knights)

When the chaos player, with converted IKs of his own, plops down his army and says to you, "Hey, another knight players, cool," and you respond, "I'm sorry, I only see one side with KNIGHTS on this table."

On another note, I love just coming over here and reading what you guys post. I swear, if I ever forsake my IG and IK, I'm starting templars.

When you play dark souls and you refuse to use magic and handle only swords. You pretend that you are on your own crusade.

When doing this you also name the character after an actual Black Templar. I'm currently using Bayard.

When you play dark souls and you refuse to use magic and handle only swords. You pretend that you are on your own crusade.

When doing this you also name the character after an actual Black Templar. I'm currently using Bayard.

Reinhardt for me. I've still got to figure out the name for my marshal. I'm taking german so I've found a nice bug set if names for me. I may name him either Godfrey or Ludwig.

In bloodborne I names him after my favorite night lord sevater.

And you know, to piss off the DA :biggrin.:

They even try copying our zeal, only theirs is green. And you know what else is green? FILTHY XENOS! Who loves filthy xenos? DARK ANGELS! 

FIGURES!!!

If it makes you feel better they don't think of it as zeal, but rather a "secret."

you know your a Black Templar when.........you hear the rumors of a new codex you roll your eyes, shake your head and face-palm with a weighty sigh.

because you know, you absolutely know, that concepts such as zeal, Grimdark, suffer not, and abhorrence TERRIFY the little anime nerds that clearly write GW's fluff

what's next, RetCons for chainswords?

Imperitor Vult.

(Note: Actually plays Imperial Knights)

When the chaos player, with converted IKs of his own, plops down his army and says to you, "Hey, another knight players, cool," and you respond, "I'm sorry, I only see one side with KNIGHTS on this table."

On another note, I love just coming over here and reading what you guys post. I swear, if I ever forsake my IG and IK, I'm starting templars.

you should, we have chains!

and cake.......zeal cake.

When rather than assault four different units in a single turn you only assault one to ensure your warlord can challenge it, and that unit happens to be a dreadknight... and you win.

When you are outnumbered at least 2 to 1 in an assault and a single model makes you go from losing the assault by 2 to winning it by 2 in one go.

Your gaming group wants to start a skirmish game for fast games in the week and after the choice is made for Infinity you start to yell "ME SPACE KNIGHTS!"

Especially after you notice there are teutonic Knights in that universe. 

Your gaming group wants to start a skirmish game for fast games in the week and after the choice is made for Infinity you start to yell "ME SPACE KNIGHTS!"

There's also Hospitallers ;)  Also most of the PanO knights got huge points drops for 3rd ed. 

There's also Hospitallers :wink:  Also most of the PanO knights got huge points drops for 3rd ed. 

As a german i miss your point :P

But as a Templar i had no other choice than to pick knights.

This weekend on the 17th of May (United kingdom) I shall be applying my skills at making a the coveted,

ZEAL CAKE

Any ideas and suggestions for art would be greatly appreciated, as this will be my first attempt crafting fondant in such a way.

Im thinking a and imperial fist icon on a white cake with the mark of the templar cross. 

Edited by The_son_of_Dorn

This weekend on the 17th of May (United kingdom) I shall be applying my skills at making a the coveted,

ZEAL CAKE

Any ideas and suggestions for art would be greatly appreciated, as this will be my first attempt crafting fondant in such a way.

Im thinking a and imperial fist icon on a white cake with the mark of the templar cross. 

Instead of flower you use promethium and instead of frosting you use chainswords.

You know you're a Black Templar when...

You requisition your ration of Zeal Cake and the Quartermaster Servitor gives you a case of Krak Grenades.  "Oh the Emperer-God has blessed me with my favorite Cake!"