Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

"Dude and who else do we have to send to also get send to the Iron Priest"

in general we always send the new whelps to firenze to get their power tankard, besides that they don't have any business (except brawling!) with them untill they've earned themselves the title of greybeard

-watches the whole thing- hmm, this is new -finishs my ale and sets the mug down-

That's not how you do it! You DEMAND more!

leaps off the throne of ale caskets, grabs CMD7's mug and smashes it on the ground

ANOTHER!

a serf comes by bearing 2 more mugs for CMD7 and Zynk

-watches the whole thing- hmm, this is new -finishs my ale and sets the mug down-

That's not how you do it! You DEMAND more!

leaps off the throne of ale caskets, grabs CMD7's mug and smashes it on the ground

ANOTHER!

a serf comes by bearing 2 more mugs for CMD7 and Zynk

And why can't you get it yourself? hmm ?

[10 minutes later, comes back with the fixed xbox]

Im leaving this with the ork bartender, as he can keep it till you play.

[Cracks knuckles] Who said I aint a Wolf?

If you must know, I did start DA, but became a Wolf 3(?) years ago. All my DA got reclaimed to my DIY.

Now, where was I... [Kicks Arez with a solid boot to the skull]

Im not joining in. I just believed itll be funny. And you know what, it was.

[10 minutes later, comes back with the fixed xbox]

Im leaving this with the ork bartender, as he can keep it till you play.

[Cracks knuckles] Who said I aint a Wolf?

If you must know, I did start DA, but became a Wolf 3(?) years ago. All my DA got reclaimed to my DIY.

Now, where was I... [Kicks Arez with a solid boot to the skull]

Im not joining in. I just believed itll be funny. And you know what, it was.

*rolls with the kick*

Since you fixed the xbox I'll leave you be.but next time I won't be so nice

Naw... I think Firenze replaced the drive, or it started working after the impact.

*wanders over to the weapons rack* Where, oh where, should I start today? The wolf priests have been after me to work on... ah screw it. *grabs an axe and a short sword*

Who's up for a bout?

*drops into a low stance, sword leading crosswise across the body, axe low*

Naw... I think Firenze replaced the drive, or it started working after the impact.

*wanders over to the weapons rack* Where, oh where, should I start today? The wolf priests have been after me to work on... ah screw it. *grabs an axe and a short sword*

Who's up for a bout?

*drops into a low stance, sword leading crosswise across the body, axe low*

*goes to weapon rack and picks up a lightning claw and a power sword*

I'll go.

*charges Crazywolf*

-smirks, drinks the ale, trips Arez as he charges and lands head first into a barrel of ale- enjoy mate

*gets up and jump kicks Demon in the face sending him flying then runing over to him and punches him in the face with the sword hilt*

Nice try

*runs to Crazywolf*

-shakes head, takes a axe off the wall the throws it at the back of Arez- i know -draws my two scimitars-

*punches CMD7, full strenfht in the side of the head, making him stagger sideways and nearly loose his footing*

"Greenhorns busy, your mine!"

*collecting an axe and shield and readying himself*

*The lonewolf sees the broken xbox flying out the window/wall that opened up and disappears/teleports away, only to reappear again moments later with the xbox in his hand and grins....*

Looks like you've got to do better than that Arez.... :D

*Disappears again with the xbox to a place where no one can find it....*

:P

SORCERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heretic alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Vox speakers on the walls starts to hiss with static and a voice appears....*

Sorry to disappoint you lad, but i am not....i am a wolf scout remember? The sneakiest that you'll ever find....and i have all sorts of wargear that i have access to/acquired that i can use to my advantage.... <_< And no, chaos stuffs and/or wargear are not included....

If you're not a sorcerer then how can you teleport ? hmmm?

See this little device here? *Holds up a teleporter device that's in the shape of a Space Wolves crux terminatus....* *Grin*

And takes the xbox from lonewolf and hands it back to Firenze

And how do you suppose to take the xbox from me when i wasn't even there at the time or when i am not anywhere near you at all? :P

*walks in very surprised*

"Ok what was that box lonewolf was carrying to his room. I just come back from a big battle and all I see is sorcery here"

Are you sure that it was me that you saw? Surely you jest sir, It could have been someone else for all we know, and i haven't been into my room for quite some time now.... ;) :P

"By the great wolf, smash that teleporter and fight like Russ intended!"

Oi, that's my....oh alright, if you insist....<_< *Headbutts Forte and swings him round and lets him fly off and crash onto Arez and the rest of the lads....*

"By the great wolf, smash that teleporter and fight like Russ intended!"

Oi, that's my....oh alright, if you insist....;) *Headbutts Forte and swings him round and lets him fly off and crash onto Arez and the rest of the lads....*

We sure he's from Fenris? Smells funny.

stepping into the ring again he notices some of the new whelps trying to get up underneath one of the weapon racks while spotting a laughing CmD7 at the other side of the hall. "come on pup! get up! give him fenris fury lad! straighten that back and forget about the rest, it's just you and him!" while he helps up arez, mumbering some words of advice into arez ear.

with renewed energy the pup launches himself at CMD7, the astartes blocking all of the pups attacks, getting pushed back by the pup. this almost was too easy, he could see all the attack coming and easely blocked them, this would be a simple fight

atleast, he thought it was, losing track of the terrain CMD7 suddently triped backwards over one of the many weapons laying around on the ground. this was the moment arez had been waiting for! in the blink of an eye cmd7 found himself staring at arez on top of him, both of his arms in a lock and arez smiling broadly

"that's the way to go pup! well done" hendrik's voice thundered through the sparring hall

-smirks evily, puts my boots on arez's stomach and kciks him off with all strength, sending hyim flying back. then i jump on him, swords sheathed now and outs his arms in a icepick lock and slmmin his head against the floor- thanks Hendrik for renewin this pups energy. i like a challenge when i spar

Archived