The Sekhmet+HH Emperor's Children: Imperial Fists Deathwing 12/4/24

Kizzdougs

My Exodus/Ghost Legion/Omegon conversion is finished! He was a lot of fun to paint. Hope you like him :)

Mq6ftBz.jpg

AEaC6mj.jpg

FJPceq0.jpg

Po4SYdh.jpg

pfRTZQz.jpg

oZ2bLH0.jpg

bVoVbss.jpg

9cLQsJC.jpg

XqunwKO.jpg

r0MfdA5.jpg

I am digging that! Part of me is hoping his name is Exodus.

Thanks a lot! Yeah, that's who I had in mind when I built him :tu:

Thanks for looking ;)

Excellent stuff. I've been thinking of turning Elims into truescale marines for a bit, and your conversion is real inspiration fodder! 

Thanks! Glad to hear that you can take some inspiration from the conversion :tu:

Fantastic paint-job! Camo execution especially, but the armour is also great :smile.:

Thanks a lot! The camo was pretty different to anything I'd tried before, but the experiment paid off :tu:

He looks magnificent! The armor and the camo cloak are great. The cloak especially for tying it all in with the base. And I love the splinter cell esque goggles as well,

Thanks a lot, bro! Glad you like how he turned out :)

Stunning! 

What parts did you use?

I am not familiar with that range at all, so I hadn't even realized it was a conversion untill the others said something. Fantastic work. 

Cheers, bro! Everything is from the Eliminator kit except for the resin MkVI power pack, the resin grenades and the amo pouches on the left leg, the targeter from the Deathwatch kit on top of the power pack, and the shins which were based on the lower legs from the resin Tartaros kit.

The rifle is just a conversion of the two different weapons that come in the Eliminator kit :tu:

Great as ever! Very curious about the "Instrument"'s parts.

Thanks a lot! The Instrument is a combination of the two different rifles that come in the Eliminator kit :tu:

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to building and painting a Praevian to lead my Darkfire caddies... ahem, Castellax :whistling:

I decided to go with a more techy look rather than the traditional bionic Praevian aesthetic. I felt like the techy approach was more suitable for the Alpha Legion and it means that I could probably also use him as a Master of Signal if I wanted to.

q3AIrPh.jpg

cBr27Oo.jpg

NDvYD5Y.jpg

H7TmDrj.jpg

KsI8cnk.jpg

u1xlg91.jpg

IavxjX0.jpg

J5ezh1f.jpg

iRtk0Nn.jpg

nSQbOfp.jpg

tRIHBRH.jpg

I've also started working on a couple of Traitor Emperor's Children. I'm just waiting for some new paints to arrive before I make a start on them.

XLWlvWa.png

Also, sorry about the lack of picture quality. I was using an unfamiliar camera and the lighting was pretty poor. The Praevian was painted in my usually AL scheme, but none of the green on the armour shows up in the pictures.

Just Lovely.

Thanks a lot :)

Thanks for looking ;)

I've finally managed to build and paint a Traitor Emperor's Child that I'm happy with!

7PlN1KA.jpg

C7AXGDR.jpg

The pre-shade stage before the colour was added. 

mIPvNkd.png

HBhz3js.png

There is still a bit of work to do, but he's nearly there. I still need to add the weathering and some blood splatters on the flayed skin, and to figure out a base etc.

Also, the topknot and the spear aren't properly attached yet :tu:

I hope you like him.

Lovely work as per usual, Kizzy. 

I must say though that the armour of the Praevian and that of the Castellax don't match very well. Is that a lighting issue or a concious choice on your part? :smile.:

Cheers bro! Yeah, I wanted to keep the Castellax pretty generic so that I could use them with different Legion/Mechanicum forces if i wanted to, and I felt like a more neutral approach was suitable for the AL. The grey plates on the Praevian's shoulder plates are the same colour as the armour of the Castellax, but apart from that and the recurring Omega symbol, they're pretty different :tu:

Thanks for looking ;)

The next Child of the Emperor! I still need to add a decal, the battle damage, weathering, and some blood splatters, but appart from that he's done.

msY3YFA.jpg

nPb6pFY.jpg

I've already started working on building the next warrior :tu:

Lovely building and painting! :smile.:

Thanks a lot! I had a lot of fun with both aspects.

That Emperor's Children marine is awesome.

How in the world did you make it?

Thanks a lot! Bit list: torso, head, and knee plates (Kakophoni), legs (CSM), power pack and cloak (Dark Vengeance Chosen), arms and shoulder plates (Raptors), spear (EC Phoenix Spears), shoulder wing (Palatine Blades), flayed skin (Chainrasps), topknot (Stormcast), stim injectors and canisters (resin sprue), grenades (resin MkIV).

You're insanely talented, don'tcha know...

Hahaha, thanks a lot dude! Much appreciated.

Great work on that traitor EC! It's fantastically baroque and has so many details and different textures you just keep finding something more to look at :smile.:
The symbols are ace, love the classic flames especially.

Thanks a lot! Yeah, I don't usually have too much textural variation on my models, so I had a bit of fun with this one. I still need to get over my habit of trying to make everything super neat. 

The EH is great, at the pre-shade I mistook for a Carcharodon at first glance, and then a spectral Legion of the Damned style flames but that purple just pops (as I was scrolling upwards and backwards).

Hahaha, yeah I've had a few people make the Carcharodon comparison. Glad you like the purple.

Your work is stunning.

But that latest Emperor's child is pure magic. I especially like the blended whorls on the armor and the cape.

Thank you very much! Glad you like how the EC are turning out. I'm definitely having a lot of fun with them.

Wonderful purple and thanks for the preshade picture. I may experiment with that in the future.

Thanks very much, and no worries at all!

Sexy! 

Now do another, please.

Yes sir! Glad you like him.

I concur with Augustus! Another, please! You make beautiful loyalists EC and your work on the more enlightened/traitorous majority of the legion is breathtaking!

Thanks a lot bro! Glad you're liking my Traitors as well as my Loyalists.

I see you've been a busy bee! Always a joy to see what you've come up with.

Thanks a lot! Yeah, I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment.

Thanks for looking ;)

Another glorious and gorgeous Emperor's Children! The paint job, just like all your work, is phenomenal on this marine. I also like the added designs on the paint job with the flame like motifs and winged feather on the helm.

Your traitors are a serious treat for the eyes and Slaanesh will be proud!