Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

damm Greyall, your work is amazing as usual.

i was at a tournament last weekend in Auckland New Zealand and they had flyers with your salamander smashing the DE all over it. your famous now dude :tu:

Similar in basic concept, and I see parallels in design. Simon Egan = Greyall?? :P I also like Greyall's version better; the horizontal horsehair plume has always just looked wrong to me on marine miniatures.

I love the models, the only flaw I see is in Moloc's helm, I avoided the Spartan look in my concept because:

1) It's been done a million times, but that's excusable, Spartan is Spartan.

2) It looks more noble than menacing, and Moloc's all about menace.

The armours, though, are a thing of beauty.

Though after spending so much time looking at your drawings the models do feel rather plain and... small? now ;)

This!

Greyall, you managed to influence my perception of Moloc to the point that the FW mini is waaaay underwhelming.

Oh, and the theme? I'd say is ancient Greek, not necessarily Spartan. :P Could be Athenian! Hahahaha! ;)

I actually think that there is something weird with Moloc's helmet... ( the mini's that is)

This!

Greyall, you managed to influence my perception of Moloc to the point that the FW mini is waaaay underwhelming.

Oh, and the theme? I'd say is ancient Greek, not necessarily Spartan. :lol: Could be Athenian! Hahahaha! :D

I actually think that there is something weird with Moloc's helmet... ( the mini's that is)

Sorry, mate, I did have a feeling calling the guy 'Spartan' was prone to be corrected.

I...kind of like my Moloc better, in terms of tone, but FW's mini is more thorough and seamless in terms of detail and decoration.

@Ageis: Not while they have Chaos Mammoths.

@Kol Saresk: I have, but not as the focus of the picture. Here it is:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/199/c/b/does_not_compute_by_greyall-d3zsd7e.jpg

Azariah Kyras and his Possessed Bodyguards. Most people prefer them to Kyras, lol.

OH...my......

Tell me how is it that every time I see your work, has been improving your skills :tu:

Very good mate...very good....I love it

I already knew that just released the codex CSM: Legion I'll have to start many projects

I have a whole legion of Pre heresy BA (about 4000point for now) Do you think that in near future could you churn out some other masterpiece on BA? :D

Send your CV to GW-HQ ... ;)

p.s. (now your blog is among my e-favourites)

Though after spending so much time looking at your drawings the models do feel rather plain and... small? now :)

This!

Oh, and the theme? I'd say is ancient Greek, not necessarily Spartan. :huh: Could be Athenian! Hahahaha! ;)

Minoan, actually /fnar ;)

Minoan, actually /fnar ;)

Had to :D at this, I'm easily amused atm.

If I haven't said it before I'll say it now - as far as conceptual work goes, you'd be an asset to GW Greyall (your work kinda reminds me of Blanche's stuff). If I have said so prior to now, then it needed to be said again. ;)

Had to :D at this, I'm easily amused atm.

If I haven't said it before I'll say it now - as far as conceptual work goes, you'd be an asset to GW Greyall (your work kinda reminds me of Blanche's stuff). If I have said so prior to now, then it needed to be said again. ;)

Finding similarities (even the slightest ones) between my work and Mr. Blanche's is about the best compliment I can get. You have my eternal thanks for that, mate. /bow

Edit: Working log - Going through hell to finish the Dark Angel...feels like I'm learning Advanced Gothic here...Jesus Christ, this is hard work...

Edit: Working log - Going through hell to finish the Dark Angel...feels like I'm learning Advanced Gothic here...Jesus Christ, this is hard work...

Your almost there lad!! just 2 tons of ornamentations and 1.5 miles of power tubbing left!

I'm so bloody tired...I don't think I've ever been this mentally exhausted...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/086/2/4/ossorius__the_sanctum___dark_angels_reclusiarch_by_greyall-d4u52gl.jpg

His shield has stained glass...ain't that nice?

See you tomorrow, mates. Hope you like him, Wayward.

:o :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: That is all I have to say about this....

Literally man. I am speechless, as usual. This guy is freaking superb. I love the balance of detailed sections jam packed with goodies and then its give that little extra oomph with the negative space on the armour. Very well done man. :)

I'm so bloody tired...I don't think I've ever been this mentally exhausted...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/086/2/4/ossorius__the_sanctum___dark_angels_reclusiarch_by_greyall-d4u52gl.jpg

His shield has stained glass...ain't that nice?

See you tomorrow, mates. Hope you like him, Wayward.

Holy wow man! That is amazing!

Archived