DA Dice Commitment Time

Pbenner

I will be doing final counts on Sunday and placing the order on Monday. Please get your orders in tonight. If you have an email in I will be doing counts tomorrow and will get a final thread going.

Paul

THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO GET REQUESTS IN AS I WILL BE PLACING THE ORDER EARLY NEXT WEEK. IF I DO NOT SEE INFORMATION FROM YOU TODAY YOU MAY MISS OUT!!

I will be ordering an addition 5-10% dice (out of my own pocket) to cover any that might be damaged or not perfect before shipment, this will also help me to cover error on my part if I missed anyone! This means I may have some after the fact available for sale/trade, but I will do this after I have everyone who paid in advance taken care of.

I will post again at end of day and provide a final list of who is in on this order. I have all emails received at this point responded to. If you are not on the list please get in touch with me ASAP so I can fix you up!

Best,

Paul

If I have not received money from you at this point (or if you haven't made other arrangements w/me) you have missed out on the buy. After everything is all said and done, if I have extra dice I will make them available.

Order will be going in early next week. Will update with ETA ASAP.

Paul

Same here! Now, I just need to finish painting at least one unit each of Greenwing, Deathwing, and Ravenwing so that I can feel worthy enough to even use the dice. :D

Haha, I felt exactly the same! As such, after two weekends of painting I now have 2 shiny new Tactical squads and their Rhinos to go with their shiny new green dice...

Same here! Now, I just need to finish painting at least one unit each of Greenwing, Deathwing, and Ravenwing so that I can feel worthy enough to even use the dice. ;)

Haha, I felt exactly the same! As such, after two weekends of painting I now have 2 shiny new Tactical squads and their Rhinos to go with their shiny new green dice...

My thanks once again to Paul; I'm really stoked.

Brethren,

I have OFFICIALLY placed the order as of 8:30AM CST.

Grand total of dice:

Breakdown:

1,325 Deathwing

1,250 Dark Angel

1,250 Ravenwing

Again, I've order ~+5% to compensate for any error on my part with counting. I will make a new thread shortly, as a few people have asked about inverted dice to go along side the originals and I would like to gauge interest on this.

I will update everyone as I get updated information.

Best,

Paul

I have OFFICIALLY placed the order as of 8:30AM CST.

Grand total of dice:

Breakdown:

1,325 Deathwing

1,250 Dark Angel

1,250 Ravenwing

Great news!!!!

Just for the record, its 6 weeks until you can pick them up, 1 week for you to send it out and 2 weeks for delivery... so around 9 weeks? That would be around the 18th of June 2012... correct?

Sigh... waiting :lol:

He quoted me 8 weeks from order made for picking up the dice. Provided that it lines up right I will pick them up in early June, but if that doesn't line up it may be pushed back. (Remember I am going to drive up and get them to save on shipping for everyone! I am within 1 hour of their factory 6-7 times a year.)

As soon as they are done we will have an ETA on pickup and ship out. I will go ahead and order all the boxes with shipping as quickly as I can, but they don't want me to order them too far out.

I have a group of 3 friends (An Ork, a C:SM, and a SW Player) who all play in my Pathfinder campaign who have volunteered to help me with the counting and packing up of the dice, so that part should go quickly. Then it's just a matter of getting them into the mail.

I will keep you all as up to date as possible.

Paul

Thanks for the info Paul.

Sigh...the wait is gonna be soooooooo long.

Isiah, I wouldnt want to delay de codex just for the dice: gimme now the codex and we'll sort it out later :)

Archived