++Marines Malevolent/Knights Vermilion++UPDATE: Ironclad

Monstra Sumus

Thanks brothers. I wanted a different feel to my scouts so they are all kit bashed in one way or another. 

Well, both my brushes karked it mid-scout so I'm down for the count for a few days. I'll be picking up some Deathwatch shoulder pads for when I buy my new brushes and beginning a wonderful little project. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a horrible hangover on January the 1st! 

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everyone has had a great holiday and isn't feeling too rough after the New Year. 

My order came through and I've suitably rusted and oiled my fighting vehicles, but the focus of this post is the start of my Deathwatch Killteam. 

I present to you Watch-Captain Vespasian, Veteran-brother of the Ultramarines chapter, seconded to the Deathwatch.

1518518_10153663792325156_1447937914_o.jpg

1524319_10153663792330156_27863516_o.jpg

1491338_10153663792335156_71139935_o.jpg

Got 4 more on the table ready for paint so that's this weekends game plan. 

Cheers, 

BT

I'm liking the deathwatch brother! They look nasty in a good way, keep it up!

Cheers brother, got one left to do after the addition below!

It was interesting that you included a Sallie,Which looks Good.thumbsup.gif The Fist looks Ace.thumbsup.gif

I figure the Deathwatch is all about bonding loyalties among already ill at ease brothers, so why not slam a Sallie in there? I'm particularly happy with the Fist, I think he's my best model to date.

Got to love the Salamander,very smart. smile.png

Thanks fella!

+UPDATE+

Bit of an interesting one here, I present Blackshield Watch-Brother Tyrion of the ++DELETED BY THE INQUISITION++, permanent station within the Deathwatch.

1491503_10153669290955156_1557783398_o.jpg

1496328_10153669291015156_678721853_o.jpg

903278_10153669290980156_234165441_o.jpg

Cheers,

BT

Ohh shiny! Deleted by the inquisition!

*need to know intensifies*

He looks good man.

The tabard sticks out in a nice way!

Haha, well he's chivalrous but has a tendency to get a little...bitey. ;)

Cheers fella, I was struggling to think of what to do with the Sternguard tabards so I just figured I'd paint them in their parent Chapters scheme, add a bit of colour to the black and silver scheme. 

It's been a really long time since I last visited this subforum. But I like what I'm seeing, and that is your thread developing at such a pace and quality. It took me some time to browse all those pages of posts. Great work brother! It's hard to pick a favourite, but the flyers are particularly good. Great colour scheme, it looks very neat. And  your Sternguards, nah, sorry - Deathwatch are also great. Just a pity the Templar didn't get a sword, or something more knightly :P

Did not see this earlier,A Black Templar He Looks good Brotherthumbsup.gif but it looks like he got his Apron dirty.laugh.png The Sqd looks great together.thumbsup.gif

He ain't no Dark Angel to be worrying about staining his Sunday best! ;)

It's been a really long time since I last visited this subforum. But I like what I'm seeing, and that is your thread developing at such a pace and quality. It took me some time to browse all those pages of posts. Great work brother! It's hard to pick a favourite, but the flyers are particularly good. Great colour scheme, it looks very neat. And your Sternguards, nah, sorry - Deathwatch are also great. Just a pity the Templar didn't get a sword, or something more knightly tongue.png

Thanks brother! It's certainly been a journey with these guys. I figured I'm going to be fighting a hell of a lot of Chaos and Xenos armies in my tourney this month so why not make the dude with a Microwave gun a Black Templar?

Cheers,

BT

Archived