Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 & PtR

The Shadow Guard

One Hour and a Half before the end of the year the DA Forum resonates not only with the mighty oaths of 27 battle brothers but the victory cries of Brother Harleqvin who has the honour of being the first to complete his LPC oath across all forums!

Praise the Lion and Pass the Bolter Ammunition!

+ + + For the Lion and the Legion!! + + +

SG

One Hour and a Half before the end of the year the DA Forum resonates not only with the mighty oaths of 27 battle brothers but the victory cries of Brother Harleqvin who has the honour of being the first to complete his LPC oath across all forums

Well, strictly speaking mine was finished first... though I forgot to post my pics in the LPC thread and only posted them in the PtR thread.

oops....

Took a look at the work bench, and figured out what I could get ready in the next three months. Post 81 to the LPC thread has been revised to add

I further vow to complete two thunderhawk gunships (epic); 5 veteran/Sargent for the First Legion; ten mark IV HH marines and convert 6 tactical (plastic) to HH.

You can count me in for another vow. This competition last year is what got the Majority of my DA painted. I will be waiting on the new Codex in order to decide what exactly I am painting. I have a few things that are brush ready. They include:

Landraiders:

(2) Godhammers

(1) Crusader

(1) Terminus Ultra

(1) Ares

(1) Venerable Dreadnaught

(10) Terminators

Some (maybe more than one unit/vehicle) will be my vow. I only did (1) IC last year and feel like I should have done more.

Best,

Paul

Good! 33 so far. Keep in mind that last year we managed 50 and we delivered 42 completions. THAT's less than what we're doing here in the Path to Redemption every single month!!! :D

Now it's not about many vows here (you cannot have more than one vow anyway), nor the volume per vow; it's about the absolute number of participants and how many deliver on the one and single vow!

Of course the deadline to committ is on Feb 1st so no hurry. Furthermore the new goodies will hit the stores by mid January so it's perfectly sensible to hold back until then.

Just keep in mind that the number of participants is vital in order to win this.

@ SG. Are you saying that the 10 terminators I plan on vowing for my january PTR can also count tward this? If so im in. I dont have the time for two large vow each month. Stupid real life. :)

That's correct! You are allowed to enter your LPC vow in the PtR thread too - two birds with one stone! :D

cypherthefallenangel, cool looking models. Liking the conversions and the paint scheme. :)

Oh, and I'm also in. I will be opening up a WIP thread once I've posted the same vow for the PtR. As they say, nothing's better than killing two Fallen with uhm.. one Rock. I'll get me coat. :P

Its almost going to be too easy ^_^

Overconfidence and under-estimating your opponent is a sin against the tactical and strategic genius of the Lion. Report to the Master of Sanctity in chamber 42 immediately!! ;)

Thanks cpt. Semper. Well im in.

I vow to build, modify and paint 2 DW squads from the DV set. 1st squad will have an AC and chainfist. 2nd squad will have a CML , 1TLC, and chainfist. All totaling 490pts painted as calibanite legionaries. Two test models.

The two test models are just awesome. Just remember that you must make your vows in the PCA forum for it to be counted....

So far the Sons of Lion are still leading the charge.... but the others are mobilising fast!!! Remember that in this contest it is the numbers of participants that complete that count towards victory! Nice work so far brothers!

+ + + Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 Oaths = 34 Completions = 02 + + +

SG

Its almost going to be too easy ^_^

Overconfidence and under-estimating your opponent is a sin against the tactical and strategic genius of the Lion. Report to the Master of Sanctity in chamber 42 immediately!! ;)

I was possessed by Stobz :(.... Ever since he died when the world ended on the 21st of December he has been creating havoc :(...

I, GRAND MASTER BELIAL of the DARK ANGELS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least (1 LIMITED ED. DV CHAPLAIN and 5 DV DEATHWING TERMINATORS) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Its almost going to be too easy :)

Overconfidence and under-estimating your opponent is a sin against the tactical and strategic genius of the Lion. Report to the Master of Sanctity in chamber 42 immediately!! :)

Thanks cpt. Semper. Well im in.

I vow to build, modify and paint 2 DW squads from the DV set. 1st squad will have an AC and chainfist. 2nd squad will have a CML , 1TLC, and chainfist. All totaling 490pts painted as calibanite legionaries. Two test models.

The two test models are just awesome. Just remember that you must make your vows in the PCA forum for it to be counted....

So far the Sons of Lion are still leading the charge.... but the others are mobilising fast!!! Remember that in this contest it is the numbers of participants that complete that count towards victory! Nice work so far brothers!

+ + + Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 Oaths = 35 Completions = 02 + + +

SG

Archived