Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 & PtR

The Shadow Guard

I, Elmo9141of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Dark Vengeance Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Lion!

I'm in (AGAIN!)

Slow start this time but the libbi will not be all ;)

A lack of Decals and resin bases is all that is keeping my first cataphractii terminator from being done... Oh well better dive into the bits box for more DA icons for the other 4 terminators ^^ And order the decals and bases.

Any suggestions on what would be fitting?

Well brothers, we now have 39 entries in the LPC, with the second being BAs with 19 so far. However we still have the best part of a month for new entries so do not relax! Keep the vows coming - nothing will stand in the way of the First Legion!

I, Dread, am adding Sammael and a flyer(not sure which one yet until I read the new dex) to my other pledges. Sammael is complete.

Sorry but hae t revise my current pledges, as for the new coex. It i 1 complete ravenwing unit(6 bikes, attack bike and speeder), 1 ravenwing command squad(champ, banner and apoth), 1 black knights squad, Nephlim jet fighter, Sammael and Baneblade.

Sorry for the redo. Hail to the emperor!!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/DeathbyDread/Sam800x632_zps9e1d89f9.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/DeathbyDread/sam1800x605_zpsfe8bc646.jpg

Right!

New Codex? Check

New minis? Check

PtR to boost motivation? Check

So we got everything working for us guys, lets see more DA vows flooding the LPC! We can do this and we must equalise the BAs two consecutive victories (2010 & 2011)

For the Lion!

My vow is posted on the LPC forum. Linky

Fossil :lol:

That's Mr. Fossil to you. ;)

Haha, sorry "Mr" Fossil :D , my kids practice their painting on all my old minis and old tanks, with the amount of paint they have on them they look a little Nurgle ;)

OT: I'm in.

Great going chaps.... we now have 44 oaths in the LPC 2013! Please remember that if you had failed your LPC 2012 oaths last year then your current oath will not be counted by Sigismund Hmself until you submit an article for the Librarium. It could be a small one, perhaps even describing a step by step painting guide for your current painting project or oath! msn-wink.gif

SG

Sooo... interesting phenomenon....whistling.gif ... We now have the following number of oathmakers

Number of Oathmakers for Path to Redemption in January = 38

Number of Oathmakers for the Librarium Painting Challenge = 48

Not everyone in one competition is in the other too..... May I humbly ask everyone who has made an oath in only one of these events to also make the same oath in the other one..... Doesn't make sense not to....cry.gif

Come on boys.....thumbsup.gif

SG

i kanan pledge to complete 5 TDA Deathwing for the LPC challenge before the end of January...

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/zrolimit88/DSC08997.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/zrolimit88/DSC08998.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/zrolimit88/DSC08999.jpg

My vows currently sit pretty in both threads but on that topic, is it only the one vow per brother we're allowed for LPC? Since there's a high probability I could be banging out around 2k worth between now and the closing date.

For the I Legion!

I, Brother Moridius of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Ravenwing Landspeeder Tornado with heavy bolter and assault cannon, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This will be my Redemption vow for February. Still have to post my January vow that I started.

Cheers,

M

I, facmanpob, of the Dark Angels sub-forum, vow on the honour of the 1st Legion (currently pretending to be subdivided into Chapters msn-wink.gif) to paint and present 1 Landspeeder Typhoon on or before 31st of March 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Link to vow post: http://www.bolterand...dpost&p=3285334

Updates in my GotC thread as usual. this will also be my catch-up vow for September's PtR smile.png

I, Artemid, of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one Landspeeder Typhoon on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Lion!

http://i.imgur.com/XdlEW.jpg?2

thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=257304&st=25

After failing spectacularly at redeming myself for past failures, I have reaffirmed my loyalty to the First Legion and the Lion by vowing to complete 3 Dreadnaughts and 3 Seargents. I don't dare to vow more as of now, since I am actually pretty swamped. (Link to vow)

Picture of my victims

http://i.imgur.com/e8rli.jpg

I will record any further progress in my WiP topic which I will update soon.

Thanks for all those who have signed up fot the LPC 2013... The Dark Angels stand with 54 oaths... Remember that unlike the PtR the LPC 2013 closing date is the 31st of January after which oaths cannot be made.

We must win this to match the Blood Angels' "two consequetive wins"!!!

For the Lion and the Legion!! .... Sign up NOW!!!!!! cool.png

SG

FOUR DAYS FOR CLOSURE OF OATHS FOR THE LPC 2013

Time's a runnin" for anyone wwanting to support the Dark Angels Forum for the LPC2013...we must try and win this consequtive year...... The DA by my count are leading with 58 oaths (one of which requires a librarium article to be counted)

The Blood Angels are not too far behind...... let us not be complacent and get those oaths flowing!!! pirate.gif

CURRENT STATUS

LPC 2013 Oathmakers: 58; LPC 2013 Oathkeepers: 5 (8.6%)

SG

CURRENT STATUS

SG

Is this including my completed? I know the BBCode might still be screwed up and you didn't want to mess with the table on the front page, but mine still says incomplete pinch.gif

Need my pledge re arranged please.

Baneblade

Sammael-complete

Nephlim

1 tac squad- meltagun, missile launcher

Company Master

Please remove ravenwing bike squads.

Thanks

Man, you're keeping me on my toes... :) Your oath has been corrected to currentspecifications.

CURRENT STATUS

SG

Is this including my completed? I know the BBCode might still be screwed up and you didn't want to mess with the table on the front page, but mine still says incomplete pinch.gif

The BB codes are indeed causing issue but this was a simple synapse-misfire ermm.gif ... all rectified now.

The original BB Codes for the LPC table seems to be holding together but has a fit if I tried to code relevant colours for easy identification, so they are going to remain utterly plain for the moment.

CURRENT STATUS

LPC 2013 Oathmakers: 60; LPC 2013 Oathkeepers: 6 (10%)

We now have double the oaths of our closest competitiors, the Blood Angels but remember in 2012 they WERE leading in oaths but we lead in completions.... Now if we can get more completions thatn our next competitiors' total oaths...it would be a sure win.

Sons of the Lion, Scions of the First Legion! Gather now and complete your oaths with utmost haste!

For the Lion and the Legion!

Archived