Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 & PtR

The Shadow Guard

I know, I know; I really didn't like the trashcan look when they first came out ;) They have since grown on me (a bit like the fungus growing inside my cast :P ).

There are just too many cool examples posted around here for me to not join the party :D

Frankenstobz

Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 Dark Angels Forum Summary

Honourable vows made = 76

Completed vows = 25 (32.9%)

The advance gathers momentum. We have now completed as many vows as all the oaths made by Liber Astartes Forum!. The Master of Recruits Captain Semper reports that the Dark Angels Forum now has more completed vows than the total vows made by each of the  forums identified in RED and equal to the total vows made by those in yellow shown below:

Black Templars: 17
Blood Angels: 34
Index Astartes: 18
Liber Astartes: 22
Spacewolves: 5
UltramarinesM: 9

Chaos Ascendant: 16
Legio Morbidus: 6
Throne of Skulls: 1
Legion of Excess: 1

All Chaos forums: 24
Imperial Guard: 10
Grey Knights: 2
Sisters of Battle: 4
Horus Heresy: 2

Seven more completions by Izzuan, Lady Grumpy Pants, Grand Master Belial, dggoldsmith, GlauG and a massive one by djulius and a later one by Razblood formed the spearpoint of the next phase of advance, smashing through enemy liines and ahead of the Index Astartes and  Liber Astartes! Well done brothers.

We have tabled all but the Blood Angels!

Nine more completions and we win this outright without waiting for the end of the event!

Let us close this chapter decisively once and for all. We will prevail!

Do not rest now! Do not become complacent! The enemies of the Lion are always gathering!

Target: 09 more completions before the end of February!!

+ + +  For the Lion, The Legion and the Emperor! + + +

A shiny new banner is available for the honoured oath keepers smile.png

I have edited it to fit with our DA ones smile.png or you can get the full size from the LPC Thread.

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/gallery_21629_1792_24448_zps087d71e9.jpg

Don't get me wrong, its a lovely banner, but isn't yellow the wrong colour?

... I mean, the only guys who could beat us now are the BA, so clearly it should be green or red! ;)

Just right click on the image Brother. 

The B&C image script prevents me from saving it without messing around?  But I got it to work by disabling scripts on the forum temporarily, thanks for the assist Battle-Brothers!

Brothers, I have also completed my LPC Vow. If you are interested the link is in my signature.

Now let's beat my other favourite Chapter! biggrin.png

The Lion is watching, and we shall not be found wanting!

Well done Terrahawk, one more for the Lion!

Completed vows = 26 (34.2%)

The advance gathers momentum. We have now completed as many vows as all the oaths made by Liber Astartes Forum!. The Master of Recruits Captain Semper reports that the Dark Angels Forum now has more completed vows than the total vows made by each of the forums identified in RED and equal to the total vows made by those in yellow shown below:

Eight more completions by Izzuan, Lady Grumpy Pants, Grand Master Belial, dggoldsmith, GlauG, a massive one by djulius, one by Razblood and the latest by Terahwak form the spearpoint of the next phase of advance, smashing through enemy lines and ahead of all forums bar the Blood Angels! Well done brothers.

we now have more completed vows than the maximum oaths made by each of the forums except the Blood Angels.! The Blood Angels with their 34 oaths will need a 76% completion rate. Shall we make that impossible by completing a total of 35 oaths before the end of the competition?

Nine more completions and we win this outright without waiting for the end of the event!

Do not rest now! Do not become complacent! The enemies of the Lion are always gathering!

Target: 09 more completions before the end of February!!

+ + + For the Lion, The Legion and the Emperor! + + +

I'm feeling pretty good about our chances here. I only have one mini to paint and then my LPC is complete; next week is looking quiet so I'm confident it'll be done by next weekend. I'm sure there's at least 8 other DA painters out there in a similar position to me; there are ~50 of us are still painting!!!

Completed vows = 28 (36.8%)

The advance gathers momentum. We have now completed as many vows as all the oaths made by Liber Astartes Forum!. The Master of Recruits Captain Semper reports that the Dark Angels Forum now has more completed vows than the total vows made by each of the  forums identified in RED and equal to the total vows made by those in yellow shown below:

Two more completions by farfromsam and Chaplain Lucifer are holding the shoulders of the breakthrough. Well done brothers. Now is the time for the killer punch, the spearthrust to the heart!

we now have more completed vows than the maximum oaths made by each of the forums except the Blood Angels.! The Blood Angels with their 34 oaths will need a 76% completion rate. Shall we make that impossible by completing a total of 35 oaths before the end of the competition?

SEVEN more completions and we win this outright without waiting for the end of the event!

Target: 07 more completions before 15 March!!!

+ + +  For the Lion, The Legion and the Emperor! + + +

Archived