Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today I continued painting another squad for the second company of my Ultra Marine Army.    Also  still working on command squad for the Fifth company.  It is taking me forever to get done.    I hope the stuff I ordered from GW arrives today before I go away for a few days.   My commander and Chief  ( wife ) does not need to see what I ordered.  :wink.::Troops:   

Printed off some wound counters and various tokens for 40k, and glued them to a frozen pizza box and then glue coated them (waiting for them to dry to cut them out further).

Cut down some signs I got from work to make Zone Mortalis tiles,  looking to put some of my nieces and nephews to task with assembly under the dangled carrot of Cadbury Creme Eggs (imagine that picture of Abaddon where he's gripping the planet in the Talon of Horus, but replace the planet with a Cadbury Creme Egg)

today in the hobby I relapsed and finally bought dark vengeance.......

hopefully I will have time to actually paint some things - would love to play but doubt i'll ever have the time for that till the kids are older/playing too.

TITHI.......bought my Centurion Devastators which completes the HS section of my army.  Yesterday I took my son to choose his first army (he decided on Imperial Guard) so I also bout a box of Cadians for him to have a bash at painting.

Yet another army to start building :wallbash:

Congrats on getting your son started. It may not always be easy, but the most fun games I ever have are when I play against my son. There is absolutely no pressure during those kinds of games, the enjoyment goes way up!

I ordered a ton of swords, a few shields, a couple of terminator bits and puzzled over how exactly to make a servo harness out of old sprues.

Still not 100% clear on how to do the latter, but it'll sure be fun figuring it out!:biggrin.:

Today, I've been painting like a bloody madman, trying to clear my desk of my semi completed models, to make room for my massive ETL vow. Sadly, I might be losing the battle.

Damn you, Battlefield 4, for seducing me.....

Today in the hobby I ordered the Space Marine Character Conversion kit from Forge World and some bitz to reboot my first DIY, starting with Iron Lord Hubros of the Steel Wings' Second Company. New mini, new look, new everything!