Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby I spent all my time reading Extermination. Then Betrayal, Then Massacre and back around to Extermination again. Then the special edition Artbook which is really lovely but not my cup of tea so considered ebaying it.

Oh and watched out for the postman to deliver my £400 of resin I splurged at the open day...

Today I took aside all 30k worthy RG units and discovered I have just over 2k worth and I can finally use the Corax model I converted last year!

30k here I come!

After finally finishing my undergrad dissertation and course work (woo-hoo! No more writing about main battle tanks...), I picked up my craft knife and paint-brushes for the first time in months. I've finally decided to make the jump completely to 30K. My Iron Hands will no-longer be straddling the 30/40K line. 

Considered re-painting my Iron Hands, and made several test models. Standard black, FW's metallic colour, a dark grey-blue, and something based on OMG's army. 

The stuff I ordered for my 21st also arrived today. I now need to work out how to build a Sicaran tank... Any suggestions :laugh.: ? 

Yesterday i received an order from GW.   Hard cover book ( Unrembered Empire ), Audio CD ( Veil of Darkness ) and new Tactical squad and tech marine with axe as I lost mine.   Also put an order into Black Library for some good stuff.   :thumbsup:    Still working on my command squad.  It is taking forever to do.     

Yesterday i received an order from GW.   Hard cover book ( Unrembered Empire ), Audio CD ( Veil of Darkness ) and new Tactical squad and tech marine with axe as I lost mine.   Also put an order into Black Library for some good stuff.   :thumbsup:    Still working on my command squad.  It is taking forever to do.     

don't give up! I did mine a few weeks ago based on spare bits and it turned out really cool. Hopefully I can base them properly too.

Today in the hobby I hit a standstill on my Salamanders company, as the Space Marine bits and 6th Ed. Codex I'm awaiting haven't arrived yet. I am so close, yet, so far from finally having all 20 Assault Marines. Then it's onto the Tactical Squads.

I've also decided I'm not painting any of it until I actually have the entire company in front of me assembled/magnetized. That way my painting depression can't kick in and I completely give up.

Today in the hobby i started assembling my dkok army :)

Even though i've been into the hobby for like 17 odd years i also made my first purchase of plasticard.

Oh yea when purchasing the plasticard i also bought a load of other bits n bobs including superglue and the guy who served me warned me that if i got the glue on my fingers they would stick together......now i know i might not look like the typical hobby enthusiast but c'mon i'm not a total idiot!

Today I begin base coating my new Furioso and trying to find a red I actually like for an Angel Encarmine. I fething hate red, it never looks how I want it to.

Edited by sockwithaticket