Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today after drooling over all the Raven Guard goodies coming out in the next HH book I decided my next army is going to be 30k RG,

I have since thrown my hands up in defeat after seeing book 3. I still want to stick to my HH Dark Angels....but man is Alexis Pollux in a big breachers squad fluffgasmic.

Right after my idea for my world eaters...

...and my night lords...

...and my first company SoH...

...and...

Achieved another two marines assembled. One moritat that just needs a little more cleaning up for my corsairs and one apothecary for my carcharadons. Half way through assembling a standard bearer. Then to decide whether I want a company champion or just two more veterans.

Today I was amazed not only at how quickly I got the bases I asked for from GW customer support(didn't come with my space wolves pack box) but they send me two bags of bases totalling 20. I was only expecting 10 since that's how many come in a box. Super awesome! :thumbsup:

Now tonight I can finish my Blood Claws so I can get started on the Drop Pod.

Yesterday I got some interesting news from my dad. While clearing out some old things in the basement back home, he found what looks like an old metal plague marine champion (2nd ed?). Can't remember how and when I got hold of that one, but I really look forward to putting my hands on it.

got a parcel delivered!

Ok, so it contained 9 Wraithguard, a WraithKnight and a Farseer (much to the chagrin of b&c-ites) and nothing more 'imperial'....but it's always exciting picking up new hobby stuff....isn't it?

Set that box on fire immediately!

I've done all the metal part in block colour for my Blight Drones, and will now do the flesh later today!

I succeeded, huzzah. I also painted things that may have not been from GW's range too...

Altogether, productive!

Last night in the hobby i finished magnetising my Forgefiend/Maulerfiend, which is my first attempt to magnetise a minature.
I did not have enoug magnets to swap the front legs for tentacles, so i just magnetised the arms to be able to represent a CC beast or Hades Autocannons.

The left over tentacles went onto my Party Bus (Rhino reserved for my Noise Marines) for that extra demonic look.