Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITHI I cast about frantically looking for something to use to support my Deredeo's raised leg, something I failed to take into account when I first glued the leg together months ago. Managed to find one of those old snapfit generic sci-fi plates to use as a bunker roof, just need to find plasticard to fill in the sides and maybe wrap a little barbed wire about it. Also manfully resisted the urge to buy Destroyers, another Contemptor, or a squad of Ashen Circle, even if I did cave in on buying an Aiolos Launcher and the lascannon/havoc launcher for my IF's Contemptor.

Thanks for the bug tips... I thought about paintING them up the exact colors of German cockroaches as a joke... but I wouldn't want to live with that joke... so a different color for sure... as for not holding up to close inspection, well that's not the goal of painting a swarm army... lol

TITH I repainted (:pinch:) my Loth right arm and shoulder pad in an attempt to finish that model before the holidays suck away my hobby time.  Yet, my table is in the unfinished basement which is getting :cuss cold with the weather.  So I may take a hobby break for a couple of months ... after this Librarian ;)

TITH I slopped some paint on a random assault marine I had laying around to serve as an example of my DIY Chapter's color scheme. I finished it in about a half hour and it's the worst looking mini I've painted since I was 16. Gets the point across though.

Yesterday I finally got around to organizing my bitz box with a small compartmentalized box intended for fishing tackle.

I also put a tiny bit of paint on my main Raven Guard force. At the rate I'm going, my army will be finished by 2019.

TITHI Discovered that on my hour of driving to work I have time to think. I've planned out my free time for the week.

Practice Bass guitar every weekday afternoon, record youtube videos saturday morning, paint saturday night, edit videos and paint sunday.

If I work on a different army saturday and sunday I'll get stuff done in no time.

Greetings Pezza!

TITHI nearly finished painting an Iron Warrior Laser Vindicator. Just the hazard stripes and a few little details to finish

Chuck a picture or two on Facebook so we can see it, please. Your Iron Warriors stuff was high quality, I'm sure you're improving too!

I am redeeming some of my (many) sins by working on some inquisitorial acolytes, in the form of battle sisters, plus their mistress, a canoness repurposed as an Ordo Hereticus inquisitor, that I nearly managed to finish today.

Edited by Brother Sefiel

Today I opened the 3 Exalted Sorcerers of Tzeentch box and made 5 of them. 

The box comes with, like, 6 front torsos and 7 heads, plus a billion arms. If you're able to supply your own back torsos, legs and backpacks, you can easily jack up the model count. 

Edited by Shinespider

Today in the hobby my...

... seven year old son spontaneously picked up a few of my miniatures and started making 'pew pew' sounds. He has since set up at my bench and is having a ferocious battle with various models that has lasted for more then an hour. That's it gaming-seed, plant nice and deep. *Sheds a geeky tear*

I cannot wait for the day my son gets old enough for the possibility for this to happen. I'm so happy for you.