Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Tith I played a bunch of mark of chaos...

Apparently I bought the game when it came out (2006), couldn't play it due to inadequate computer. Lent it to my brother, got it back from him a month ago.... oi.

Fun tho.

Edited by Canadian_F_H

I've been working on the lone Thallax that'll be playing the role of a Praetorian in my Inquisimunda warband. Unfortunately I've come to realise that I no longer remember how I based my Skitarii, so I'm going to be having a hard time trying to make sure it matches up.

T.I.T.H I realized just how important a good compressor is to a good airbrush set up. Probably at least half the battle for those interested in starting up airbrushing. I had a complete POS compressor that's been making me swim against the current the entire time. Don't be foolish like me: do thorough research! :)

Today in the hobby I spent 11 hours putting down a wooden floor as we renovate the office so my wife and I have some dedicated hobby space. Then I stalked my online orders to see where they are.

YITH/TITH I did some headcanon work on a DIY chapter. I will get around to posting the info later, if anyone wants to point me to the right place?

Liber, bottom of the main page.

Specifically, Here :smile.:

TITH I settled it in my head: I will buy a Corvus Blackstar to 'counts as' a Stormraven.  It's less about the looks, and more about the cost.  The difference makes a difference to me.  Conversion work will be needed to de-Deathwatch the thing, but that's what the hobby is for ^_^

Also, I figured a way I can (will) use the Stormhawk as a Stormtalon.  Also as a cost-saving measure.

It's taken a few months to get here, but my research had lead to and my personal moaning has calmed enough to lead to this decision.

Yay me :yes:

today I basecoated my dunecrawler and ranger squad and started to begin painting them, I'm not the best at painting so I'm following the warhammer tv video on painting rangers and its really been a great help. Also bought some martian ironearth texture paint for basing requirements and picked up the new WD

Greetings

Considering repurposing my Long Fangs into more Deathwatch veterans - heavy bolters just don't do it for me, especially when I can use Tarantulas/Prometheuses...

Also thinking about getting some Blackstars. They are a little too blocky for my preference, but I'm owed a bit of credit at my local shop.

TITH I settled it in my head: I will buy a Corvus Blackstar to 'counts as' a Stormraven.  It's less about the looks, and more about the cost.  The difference makes a difference to me.  Conversion work will be needed to de-Deathwatch the thing, but that's what the hobby is for :happy.:

I'm doing the same with the Blackstar I received for Christmas, which leads me to...

TITH I bought some plasticard for my first ever attempt at using it to customise a vehicle :)

TitH - finished up a few filthy xenos models and started putting together some scouts while at work. :tongue.:

Trying to find a painting tray that I can hide in the drawer of my desk.  Think I'll make a custom one.

YITH I stayed up until 5 am painting a 10 man Sternguard squad from start to finish. Slept well at least. Now I've woken up and filled my belly I'm off to build another Landraider. Edited by Pr3Mu5