Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH, I sit here saddened by the fact that the prepaid debit card I got will not buy me the Warhound I was hoping to get this year. Oh, there's enough money on it for the Warhound, but I had to go and decide to put it towards student loans. 

Stupid responsible adulting...

@ Brother Lame I'll have a look at the buildings that came in the knight renegade box and see.

I just undercoated a dreadnought with chaos black spray and it has dried cracked and messy. Anyone know what is going on? Never had that happen before and I'm a little suspicious as its the new mega sized spray can.

Edited by Red_Shift

YITH I got some Rubric Marines and a Corvus Blackstar for Christmas/birthday. Rubrics will be a straightforward addition to my Thousand Sons, whilst the Blackstar will get a Minotaurs-makeover to serve as a counts-as Stormraven.

Might be the weather?

Good thought although I did it in the garage and its fairly warm.

@brother lame the eagles in the building kit in knights renegade are massive in comparison to a knight crozius. The new custodes come with a nice imperial eagle banner maybe you could combine two of those?

Might be the weather?

@brother lame the eagles in the building kit in knights renegade are massive in comparison to a knight crozius. The new custodes come with a nice imperial eagle banner maybe you could combine two of those?

I find relative humidity can be bothersome sometimes...

Tith I got a bunch of imacculate wfb books, 7th edition I think. Core rules (wow nearly 2 inches thick) dwarves, tombkings, vampire counts, lizard men, beastmen and 2 end times books, thanqual 1 and 2...

All for free.... AoS has been kind to me in a weird way...

Edited by Canadian_F_H

YDITH my warband did a little recruiting. CSM start collecting box, terminator lord cadre, and frost grave cultist box. It'll turn out to be a 725+ point Christmas for me by rough estimate. Autoguns / auto pistols for the cultists will be the only thing I think I'll need to acquire to get the friendly new guys up and running.

YDITH my warband did a little recruiting. CSM start collecting box, terminator lord cadre, and frost grave cultist box. It'll turn out to be a 725+ point Christmas for me by rough estimate. Autoguns / auto pistols for the cultists will be the only thing I think I'll need to acquire to get the friendly new guys up and running.

So some Black Maw goodness (badassness) coming soon ?:tongue.: 

So some Black Maw goodness (badassness) coming soon ?:tongue.:

Reinforcements for the Doom of the Aspis Subsector. Maybe. Or just one more test for the Emperor's faithful to endure and triumph over.

TITH I was ironically too sick to go to my local GW store to try and buy the limited edition Primus Medicae model.

Although frankly the idea of this hulking saw bones ( or gore bones if you will ) treating my head cold would have me prepared to find my own cure .

" No its ok , you don't need to crack my skull open to see what's going on - I'll just go to bed with a lemon drink " . 

Might be the weather?

Cheers, I really appreciate you looking for me. I've got a spare 'staff' from a Furioso Librarian so was going to try that as the 'shaft'.

Tith I realized that recent and pending acquisitions may bring the much neglected wfb orc army in my closet to about 6000 points...

Still trying to clear the desk... but I started some 40k terrain for an industrial fabrication yard full of drop material. Hoping to densely populate a 2'x2' area to start...

Hopefully I can clean out my hobby room so I can get a table in there again.

furthermore...

additions to the Librarium...

Hidden Content

40k books 1

Today's

WFB books 1

Monday's

apparently, if you ask nicely, people give old books away for free...

Edited by Canadian_F_H

TDITH I painted maulerfiend trim for an hour flawlessly. No slips, shakes or bumps, just smooth brush strokes putting the brass scorpion paint right where I wanted it to go.

Unfortunately, I kept painting trim after that hour was up. :( still, a good night painting, and my late mistakes will be easy to correct.

Man, the trim on Fiends is the best thing about painting the model. Sure there's loads of it, but it feels effortless.

TITHI lost a game horribly, then helped my mate theorise lists for each Traitor Legion. Also rewrote my World Eaters into something that should be able to survive a casual gunline.

Dragonlover

Decided to sign up for this forum after a few months of lurking. Had a fun brawl against Crimson fists with my black legion that resulted in a draw and bought start collecting set for skitarii and the codex. Can't wait to get them all built up and painted. Thinking about going for the mars color scheme but nothing is decided yet. Next step for the army is probably another start collecting set and the cult mechanicus codex.