The art of sisters

Dread

Still suffers from her armoured legs looking like she is wearing tights, but nice otherwise.

And is it just me, or does the face look very young? It's disconcerting. Maybe a novice on her first field deployment, but that wouldn't explain how she got her hands on a power sword (or how a non-power sword punched through power armour, if that isn't a power weapon).

All that being said, I like this.

(or how a non-power sword punched through power armour, if that isn't a power weapon).

gallery_70393_9750_2556.jpg

;D

Emperor's Bulging Biceps! How did I not think of that! I own that book! (That is 3E witch hunters, right?)

OK then, novice that has just successfully caused a miracle it is!

Edited by Servant of Dante

It's also a miracle she hasn't slipped and broken her ankle with the way she's standing. Miraculous all around!

Nah, weight and balance is on the right leg. Imagine a football (soccer of the USAians) ball instead of the helmet and suddenly the pose makes sense. She's just holding the helmet to the side of her right leg with the left one, to settle it in place, she's not standing on the helmet.

It's at an odd angle because the photo reference is of someone with a foot (soccer) ball, about to kick off. You see that exact pose all the time. XD

The original pose is the footballer sweeping the ball in close to their dominant foot, ready to launch it high over the other team.

I figured it was a collab as both the artists name are on the art work. 

I don't want to get too off topic here but if the Eldar still had sex drives they would repopulate like they did after the war in Heaven.

Also I think the amount of time and skill it would take to remove power armour would kill the mood don't you think you think :wink:

But heresy begets heresy and we are dangerously skating the knife edge here on this very topic:tongue.:

Perhaps it's time to take this to a fan fiction site.

*edit* oh Emperor I immediately regret my decision.  There isn't enough promethium in the universe to snuff out that level of Hersey.  If anybody needs me I'll be strapping myself into a penitent engine.  :unsure.:

Drop it into the heart of a sun in a sealed container filled with promethium and blow that up with a cyclonic torpedo while it's on it's way to the sun

http://pre07.deviantart.net/bfdc/th/pre/i/2014/326/d/4/adepta_sororitas_by_davidap-d8791r6.jpg

http://orig00.deviantart.net/fcc0/f/2012/236/8/2/order_of_the_ebon_chalice_by_celeng-d5c8m46.jpg

http://pre01.deviantart.net/b5a4/th/pre/i/2015/286/e/6/adepta_sororitas_by_mizoro-d9cy7wl.png

I think whoever made the third pic is a fan of Metroid. Looks cool.

Edited by Kriegsmacht