The art of sisters

Dread

First, I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned what I think is strange facial structure in the second picture. Maybe it's just me.

A minor issue, in any case.

I like it, otherwise.

They look like traitor guards to me, with weird guns trying to pass themselves as bolters. Their pauldrons are just too small for marines and we all know the size of pauldrons is a honor thing not even traitor marines mess with.

I agree. They definitely look like guardsmen except for their mini-bolter looking guns and heavily mutated heads.

The real kicker (even more than their non-posthuman size) is that they have no power packs - but I couldn't tell a chaos space marine from a chaos terminator in that old The Emperor Protects comic shown in White Dwarf back when the Luftwaffe threatened London, so what do I know? :tongue.:

Wait - you bought a Warhammer comic that I've never heard of, found a time machine, traveled back to London during the Battle of Brittan, and proceed to read the comic, and what you got out of the experience was that you couldn't tell which traitors where in Terminator Armour?

This one I can't say I have any issues with at all! Lovely!

One does wonder what she's looking at. The perspective gives the imperession she's looking at you, and that may be the case, especially if you are one of the heretics she just set on fire (Even though she does seem to be a Sister Hospitaller).

Edited by Servant of Dante

Why the grey knight though? Also, those expressions are weird. Still, all of those are pretty cool pics. I like the unsexualized repentia as well. She definitely isn't skipping leg day though ;), her legs are nearly as thick as the marine's leg armour.

Why the grey knight though? Also, those expressions are weird. Still, all of those are pretty cool pics. I like the unsexualized repentia as well. She definitely isn't skipping leg day though :wink:, her legs are nearly as thick as the marine's leg armour.

Never skip leg day. Or arm day. Or burning heretics day.

p.s. it's always burning heretics day :tongue.:

Why the grey knight though? Also, those expressions are weird. Still, all of those are pretty cool pics. I like the unsexualized repentia as well. She definitely isn't skipping leg day though :wink:, her legs are nearly as thick as the marine's leg armour.

I just found myself thinking "Praise be to the Emperor for Heretics to burn!"

Can't decide whether that's heresy or not.

And thanks guys, just had a bad time trying to green stuff an Exorcist, failing, then trying to scrape off all the green stuff. Then I got to get a close look at my mediocre painting. This cheered me right up :biggrin.:

Burn the heretic, the witch, the non believers and the most hated vile entity of all ...fat...

Obviously Heresy, but I like that for once I'm not reacting to a half naked sister (which, if I'm honest, doesn't show up in this thread much per se, but you know what I mean), but a half naked Space Marine.

If I'm able to look past the overplayed "Sisters+some kind of sexual or quasi-sexual situation", I think it's kinda funny, but I am pretty tired right now. I'll defer to more coherent minds

Edited by Servant of Dante