The art of sisters

Dread

It was that or a Pink song but Jonna Jet fit better IMO.

Yeah, those bands are ever so slightly outside what I listen to, so I hope you'll excuse my ignorance.

I'm more into things like Rush, or Iron Maiden (no, those are not the only bands I listen to, it's just that this post is off topic enough as it is).

The rules always matter, as you agreed to follow them when creating your account.

:tongue.:

I rather like ascribing music to armies. Tau are EDM/Techno, Orks are an overly enthusiastic cover band with Scottish accent...

SCOTTISH!?!?!

Humm. I think I'll relegate that next thought to a PM. It's not at all on topic.

Edit: Check your PMs, Fulkes, if you would.

Edited by Servant of Dante

Male fanservice? Some of us call that female fanservice. :tongue.:

Joking aside....

http://orig08.deviantart.net/a780/f/2014/238/1/a/timterrenal_adepta_sororitas_by_timterrenal-d7wpzjs.jpg

Sorry to pull this picture from a couple days ago, but I have decided that this is my favorite.

My only criticisms are the weird thing at her waist, and possibly the leathery torso of her armour.

Edited by Brother Tyler
Hot-linked image turned into a link.

That "wierd cross thing" with the skull at the waist of some of these Sororitas is the badge of the Order of Our Martyred Lady. Odd to see it as an amulet rather than embroidered on a sleeve or skirt.

Page 50 of the digital codex has a prominent example of the badge on a sleeve.

That "wierd cross thing" with the skull at the waist of some of these Sororitas is the badge of the Order of Our Martyred Lady. Odd to see it as an amulet rather than embroidered on a sleeve or skirt.

Page 50 of the digital codex has a prominent example of the badge on a sleeve.

Thanks! That seems like something I should know . . .

Edit: Changed my profile pic! The Order of the Glorious Reprisal is an offshoot of the Order of Our Martyred Lady, in any case!

In fact, this needs to be the wallpaper on my phone, at least for a while. Why can't this be our codex cover art?

The face is flat and strangely shaded. It looks far too much like the models as a result.....

Besides, our current cover isn't that bad;

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d7Kfibeg4Fw/Ulipt09bU0I/AAAAAAAAARc/5ePIKyvyXC0/s1600/ebook1.png

The shoulder-pads are just a bit weird.

The face is flat and strangely shaded. It looks far too much like the models as a result.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d7Kfibeg4Fw/Ulipt09bU0I/AAAAAAAAARc/5ePIKyvyXC0/s1600/ebook1.png

I know, it's not bad. The face in the one I brought up isn't as good. Actually, I had never really thought about how well done the face was on the codex cover. Things are probably better the way they are :happy.:

I know, it's not bad. The face in the one I brought up isn't as good. Actually, I had never really thought about how well done the face was on the codex cover. Things are probably better the way they are :happy.:

It can always get better...or worse.

One sister lived in my fanfiction, does that count? Just ignore her four squadmates butchered by mirrorswords. :tongue.:

Anyway, I found the sequel to my last picture.

gallery_70393_9896_38912.gif

What, obsessed with shipping, me? I don't know what you're talking about.

See, I know this is the kind of thing we are constantly fighting against in this thread (?, obviously, I don't actually speak for anyone but myself. Just a hasty impression), but I did laugh.

While true, it seems editorial mandate is that Sisters can only live, survive and win in their own books.

I'm writing a sisters story. Not near finished, but I think I'm going to indulge myself by not killing everyone. :tongue.:

Unless they become a strong fan favorit? (strong...stark)