The art of sisters

Dread

So..much..heresy...I don't know where to even start...

But let me give it a go anyways.

*takes deep breath*

Suffer not the Alien to live

Suffer not the Witch to live

Sister caught off guard (the Emperor guides his faithful and reveals the fallen)

Two different art styles conflicting

Inter species *ahem* interest.

Eldar lost their sex drive 10 millenium ago

Sisters becoming celibate upon entering the Sisterhood. (the only man that they should vie for their attention is the most glorious Emperor)

Sisters always depicted as gay trope

Sisters always being submissive trope

Sister is not armed

Armour missing key details including her chaplet ecclesiasticus (perhaps this is an imposter which would explain  these....indiscretions?)

Eldar is not dead

Sister is not martyred surrounded by countless dead of the enemies of mankind.

Eldar hair is threaded through her wraithbone construct thingy. What da heck?

Weird hip proportions

Blatant fan service

Unoriginal in trolling tempt (herp derp Eldar witch on sororita action)

*Lets out breath*

:tongue.:

Sisters don't take vows of chastity though

And Eldar have sex drives, they just don't when wearing the War Mask during combat (as that supresses emotions).

So to make this worse it means they aren't even fighting.

Xenos stalker?

And the clashing styles is because the image was a collaboration between artists.

I figured it was a collab as both the artists name are on the art work. 

I don't want to get too off topic here but if the Eldar still had sex drives they would repopulate like they did after the war in Heaven.

Also I think the amount of time and skill it would take to remove power armour would kill the mood don't you think you think :wink:

But heresy begets heresy and we are dangerously skating the knife edge here on this very topic:tongue.:

Perhaps it's time to take this to a fan fiction site.

*edit* oh Emperor I immediately regret my decision.  There isn't enough promethium in the universe to snuff out that level of Hersey.  If anybody needs me I'll be strapping myself into a penitent engine.  :unsure.:

Eldar supress there sexdrive, cause of Slaanesh, and that random human that gets all wild when they see anything other than themselves.

And Eldar live for a very very long time, there is less need to reproduce in normal circumstances, Eldrad for example is already over 10k years old as he even talked with Fulgrim when he was still doing the good old fight for the Emperor. Unless those HH stories arent cannon anymore. (Phoenix lords are refreshed all the time, those arent 10k years)

From my reading of dakkadakka threads, Eldar apparently have a very long pregnancy that needs regular "injection" of genetic material from the father in addition to needing a long time to become an adult.

And I'm sorry for the shippers, but I doubt they have a Path dedicated to babymaking. :tongue.:

As for sisters and celibacy, I'll quote the crazy headbutting uncle Tali'Zorah never had:

"Because [space marines] have a wide range of cultures and attitudes, but [sisters of battle] all think and act exactly alike."

In other words, one thing happening one way in one order doesn't mean it happens the same way in every order. There may be orders where sex is despised harder than Vandire and forbidden on penalty of penitent engine and others where they don't give a damn as long as it's lesbian sex with other sisters it doesn't compromise the mission.

(Phoenix lords are refreshed all the time, those arent 10k years)

...waiting for respawn...

gallery_70393_9896_841.png

http://orig00.deviantart.net/beda/f/2016/174/a/3/sister_advancing_animation_by_littlecutter-da7baf6.gif

Here you go!

Edited by Slipstreams

Yeah, gifs are weird sometimes.

Often I post them and I dont see it at all but if I edit the post and cancel it fixes itself????

A sister with space marine proportions. Yikes.

I've always been fond of this one

You just don't mess with a hospitaller with a power sword.

I find you just don't mess with anyone who's work clothes includes a wrist-mounted chainsaw, power sword or no.

A sister with space marine proportions. Yikes.

I've always been fond of this one

You just don't mess with a hospitaller with a power sword.
Clearly that's just her humane field amputation tool that cauterizes the cut.