Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

Goood, gooooood. You're back. And you're finally doing that inspiring dreadnought. I see you made some modifications. Although I'm sad to see the improved plasma cannon go, that new claw is just. Wow.

You're hands down the most inspiring Night Lords hobbyist here, so I'm all giddly with your return.

I'm up in Seattle, so not horrendously far.

Nice, well we can definitely meet up one of these days. My sister lives up there so I'm up that way pretty frequently. Do you have any good local gaming stores there?

Goood, gooooood. You're back. And you're finally doing that inspiring dreadnought. I see you made some modifications. Although I'm sad to see the improved plasma cannon go, that new claw is just. Wow.

You're hands down the most inspiring Night Lords hobbyist here, so I'm all giddly with your return.

Thanks man! Also don't worry, I've still got the original plasma cannon template. I plan on magnetizing Gevaudas so he can use all the goodies:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%203/1D015E6F-73A5-4CDB-99B4-7F421A49684C_zpsujjvaucq.jpg

Nice to se you back with the Night Lords. That's dread is awesome.

Thanks man, good to be back.

Just went through the whole thread.

These night lords are an inspiration.

I'm going to have make a few more myself.

Happy to inspire!

Man, you are just way too damn good at dreadnoughts.

Like suspiciously good.

Can't wait to see him painted.

Haha thanks, probably gonna try and get the basecoat on him today.

Damn good to see these guys again.

Love the dreadnought.

Cheers man!

That is one badass Contemptor.

Thanks man!

*Swoon* Night Lords are so dreamy. :wub.:

Haha thanks dude.

I wouldn't know, I stick to the local GW like a leech. We tend to be pretty amicable.

Nice glad to hear it. I'll shoot you a PM if I'm ever headed up that way.

God, I missed this characterful group of snarling madmen. Welcome back, Brother H.

Glad to be back my man, I do love my Blood Angels, but there's nothing like the family bond between us psychopaths

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Reactions/1f669f0075bc7e2014e8aa08503e59ec5501b2b735b8db5402865519b94772f4_1_zpsmy8jcztt.gif

You're VIII Legion to the core, dude. Everything about Gevaudas is legit, he's my favorite Contemptor now. The power fist is really inspired and tastefully cruel.

How extensive will the army's switch over to 30k be?

Thanks man! As far as the switch over it's mainly gonna be giving Sergeants Chain Glaives, and then just adding a handful of 30k specific units and a brand new look for good old Hashec Tor. 

++++++++

Seriously, thanks for the warm welcome back everyone. In fact, since I'm in such a warm and fuzzy mood, I'll give you guys a WIP picture of the Night Raptor squad I'm working on. Still haven't figured out their official title and background yet, but these boys are Hashec's original unit from the days of the Great Crusade:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20III/IMG_1658_zpsy8b948vv.jpg

- AVE DOMINUS NOX -

Edited by Brother Heinrich

Excellent, they look brutal. I'm a big fan of the older raptor jump packs myself. So much cooler than the twin jet turbines of today.

Thanks man! Funny enough I'm having a crisis of design at the moment over the jetpacks.

Well, sad to see you take a break from the Blood Angels that are such an inspiration to me... but with pieces like that Dreadnaught, who am I to complain? Great work. 

Thanks man, and don't worry I'm gonna be hoping back and forth between here and the Blood Angels throughout the winter. Ideally I want two full 1750 Heresy armies complete.

Consider that claw idea stolen.. thats a contemptor chainfist design i can get behind :smile.:

Steal away man, thank goodness for brutal greenskin tech lol.

+++++++++

So seeing as I'm trying to represent the 15th Company during the heresy, I can't decide whether I want the Stylized Raptor packs or the sleek Mk.IV Jetpacks. Thoughts everyone?

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20III/IMG_1745_zpslvwmip5f.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20III/IMG_1744_zpsblde9x3f.jpg

Edited by Brother Heinrich

Another soul here who is pleased to see the 15th stalking prey once again!

As for the packs I really like both and I'm envious of the metal raptor jump packs you have. The last few times I went bit shopping the prices for them were more than I was willing to fork over. I personally would love to have those, the single turbine one, and the ones that come with the new plastic raptors mixed together for my cult.

*EDIT* I'm going to try and steal the chain glaive raptor's two handed pose in the future.

Edited by hushrong