Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

I have waited for this night for a long time. To see the XV stand proud, clad in midnight and murder on the last night of the great crusade. It was worth the wait.

And I'm never, ever, going to get tired of seeing those flayed sculpts mounted on chassis 

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's been one of those weeks. On top of the usual stressors of school, work, and money, we found a cancerous lump on our cat Miles. We're luckily in a position to afford the surgery and treatment, but it has nonetheless been a very hard week and we are still very concerned. Seriously :cuss CANCER. Here's the little gentleman who's got us all up at night:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20III/IMG_1654_zpsy3fqncus.jpg

Send some good vibes his way, he's a pretty dang cool cat, and that's coming from a dog person.

++++++++

I was able to finally sit down today though and get some progress out of the way on the 15th Company. First up here's the shots Augustus requested (no doubt his thieving 47th Co. ninkers will snatch this one from my armories as well...:wink: )

Would you please take and post some multiple angle shots of the Gevaudas' claw? There's something about your contemptor's left-handed weapons that makes me want to copy them.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20III/IMG_1848_zpsjxb0ochq.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20III/IMG_1846_zpsdjgoatix.jpg

Also banged out the rest of the Night Raptors, just waiting on my Legion shoulder pads now...

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20III/IMG_1874_zpsygrtov2x.jpg

Speaking of supply issues, the 15th Company received this message via astropathic communique:

+++ Date: 2588007/M31
+++ Ref: Arm/71103491/CTC
+++ By: Alfonze Neilon, Logister Primus, Munitoria Logis, Adeptus Mechanicum
+++ To: Hashec Tor, Praetorian, XV Company, VIII Legiones Astartes
+++ Re: REQ/ORD:443MB8

Greetings Lord Praetorian,

An additional (3) Scimitar Pattern Jetbike unit(s) ha(s) been allotted to your expeditionary forces in accordance with the requisition and supply orders of the Lord Warmaster Horus. May they serve the Great Crusade without fault, and bring glory to the Warmaster.

+++ PIC/REF:

Looks like the Warmaster has his eye on the 15th Company...

++++++++

Saved the best for last, here's the current state of Hashec Tor, Praetorian of the 15th Company, VIII Legion Astartes. (First person to guess the inspiration for his head gets a current shot of the entire planned 1750 force lol)

Until next time everyone...

- AVE DOMINUS NOX - 

Immortan Joe from Mad Max Fury Road?

Winner sir! Here's the whole 1750 force laid out as it stands right now (the two semi-built pods will become deathstorms when the bits arrive)

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20III/IMG_1749_zpso5tmefot.jpg

Edited by Brother Heinrich

Damn. I was hoping for a badass Cataphractii version of Hashec Tor, and instead you give us a jump version, inspired by Mad Max, that makes me feel inadequate as :cuss. That's low, dude. Way below the belt. :D

Although, now I won't feel like I'm copying you again when I build my eventual 30k Night Lords, now that you've shown us the army. This makes me happy. Well, except for the Warmonger's chainfist. Perhaps it will be known as the Nostramo-pattern?

Ah man what a few updates I've missed, I must praise you though brother, ever since you started this thread and project you were and became a massive source of inspiration for me and taking my kitbashes and conversion up a gear.

Great work as always brother

I was able to finally sit down today though and get some progress out of the way on the 15th Company. First up here's the shots Augustus requested (no doubt his thieving 47th Co. ninkers will snatch this one from my armories as well...:wink: )

Careful what you wish for.... Or, rather... who says the 15th hasn't snatched this one out of the 47th Co.'s armourium? - as payback for stealing that Fire Raptor from 15th Co. two years ago. :tu: I mean, the 47th has so many contemptors, it'll likely take some time before they'll miss one. :wink:

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

man your work is awesome models and fluff dont know which i get a bigger buzz out of. started reading this thread at 9pm its now 1 am and im only at page 29.i'm just gonna have to come back .

I cant say it enough your stuff is AWESOME and puts my work to shame