Let The Galaxy Burn! Balefire Legion: 40k again!

thamier

I really like it. It's not OTT like most people would go. Where the pen mark is, do you intend to do some more gs work?

Yeah I'd definitely have pushed it OTT, myself. :)

Badass work, Thamier. Let the slaves of the corpse god try to take it.

Great work! The Slaanesh equivalent of a Bloodthirstier is the Keeper of Secrets, while the Nurgle one is the Great Unclean One. They both have quite old models so they're smaller than the BT, but they should be the same size if they got renewed. I would hold on a bit for the GUO as there are rumours of one coming soon, though.

Also... I don't see the awesome chained corpse you showed a while back on your bastion, is it for some project that we haven't seen yet?? ;)

I really like it. It's not OTT like most people would go. Where the pen mark is, do you intend to do some more gs work?

i marked up several places but im not gonna add anymore greenstuff, want some plain walls too.

Yeah I'd definitely have pushed it OTT, myself. :)

Badass work, Thamier. Let the slaves of the corpse god try to take it.

thanks, i had a two test games, it did not go well , but i need more practice

Great work! The Slaanesh equivalent of a Bloodthirstier is the Keeper of Secrets, while the Nurgle one is the Great Unclean One. They both have quite old models so they're smaller than the BT, but they should be the same size if they got renewed. I would hold on a bit for the GUO as there are rumours of one coming soon, though.

Also... I don't see the awesome chained corpse you showed a while back on your bastion, is it for some project that we haven't seen yet?? ;)

thanks traitor, i looked up the fluff wiki for them it says KOS and GUO are greater demons, in the book they arnt as many points as a bloodthirster, but they might get ned models and rules, but i can still plan(already have plans since two years back, i have alooooooooong to do list, the jumppack sorcere i came up with over a year ago maybe more) i stll need to figure out base sizes tough and shape.

and also noting gets by you traitor, so you know whats better then a chaos bastion? yes thats right! TWO! CHAOS BASTIONS!!! MUWHAHAHA!!!

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/588D8D37-6BC7-4956-A154-1AED7D875730.jpg

all the levels are fully magnetized and interchangeable, what do you all think?

Wow with two Chaos Bastions, can we expect to see a full gaming table someday by thamier? The new bastion is looking great, but I think both of them could do with a bit more damage on the lower levels (especially the doors) as that's where it will bear the brunt of the onslaught usually. Looking forward to seeing more!

Wow with two Chaos Bastions, can we expect to see a full gaming table someday by thamier? The new bastion is looking great, but I think both of them could do with a bit more damage on the lower levels (especially the doors) as that's where it will bear the brunt of the onslaught usually. Looking forward to seeing more!

now more damage to the front.... now that would have been logical.. didnt think of that, but clearly they replace the lower front often, indidnt want to overdo damgage ither, they donrepairs and (heal) in between battles inthink, but yeah should have tought of that.

Must admit that I wasn't expecting that, lol. They do look awesome, are they going to be part of the table you showed us some time ago?

Surprise!! well not planning on it, they are made for units for gaming more than just terrain. the board you seen will return with a vengeance in the future, (i ran out of bitz i needed)

here is a few pictures of the second bastion

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/3E6B20CF-0A34-43C4-BF02-E4DE1A5C3DA2.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/FFBC7B35-94FE-4DF4-9F35-9868C12B8ADA.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/148D8B80-D74D-476A-96F1-551C16C6EF7C.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/76872F86-CDE3-4BFB-96B0-9E857E04664D.jpg

Bastions look great, I love the random piles of skulls all over the place. Great work. :tu:

thanks, i got the skull pack and then it just seemed right.

also i did not expect my youtube videos to get so many views.

i still need to work on my video skills i gotten a better camera as you might be able to see the maloghurst video is older filmed on my phone and the other is on web camera .

i have more older videos but they need editing and also need a animated channel into but that's something i can't do myself so need to find someone willing to do it for me, also think i should learn how to add music.

oh and need to sort a extention to mount the camera on, its not shaking but its too far away now.

hehe problems problems:)

i been busy but been doodling on a test model wanted to get your feedback on it so far

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/9E6F46AB-BFE0-438A-B452-1E46DF3E2AED.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/DD9AC383-668E-4E67-8C78-E9B811230ABB.jpg

The fire looks great, are you planning on doing an OSL effect on every daemonette because of it?

yupp on everyone of them, have only done a tiny bit on the tock will have to paint up the demonett then add real osl

Love it, very cool stuff thamier :)

Nemac

thanks! so you think it looks fire like ?

Very much so :tu:

good i tryed to make the blending smooth and make it look real (as real as demonic fire can)

Man those flames look demonic. Can wait to see the finished model

when i have more time ill see if i can get some painting in, get this test model done and heat what you all think, was even going to try and make some videos but my computer diead need to get it repaired first

i been working on the test model and gotten a bit stuck on the true metalic of the sword so wanted to hear what you all think hoping you can help the tricky part is there is light above and below that also makes it a pain

here it is

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/7A463FDF-2747-43CA-BD4E-EB3B44CCEF3F.jpg

so what do you think? what wrong with it and how do i fix it?

I will start by saying that I like it as it is, but if you want it to look better, you need more contrast, as if you were doing a NMM, but with metallic colours, meaning that you need an almost white colour on the edge (I would actually mix white with silver paint for this). However, why don't you try and do it in a real NMM?

I will start by saying that I like it as it is, but if you want it to look better, you need more contrast, as if you were doing a NMM, but with metallic colours, meaning that you need an almost white colour on the edge (I would actually mix white with silver paint for this). However, why don't you try and do it in a real NMM?

thanks, ill fiddle some more with it need to dd osl ontop after, im not gonna do NMM not to fond of it atlest on non display models i like the shiny metal frommall sides on the tabletop, but i will do a NMM some day!

illntry to go more white and do a bit more contrast, thanks traitor you are awsome, and if anyone else have more tips im all ears

hehe i redid the sword last night and then after a few trys ended up going back to the original... seems it looks the best.

hopefully i'll have pictures for you all soon, if the test model is approved then i dont need to worry about paint scheme anymore

and there test model all done. now really want to know if it's approved or not.

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/C966042A-584A-4A48-ABA3-35F103213FD7.jpg

eventough there are some really really talented painters here on the B&C i am actually pretty proud of this model, and in time i get better and better.