++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Sweet!... can mine have tiny horns?

And maybe a little bow. I'm not picky. 

Ask and ye shall receive, little miss Night Lord.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/Untitledcopy_zps68bd931b.png

so I've got this little guy. I can also add something denoting whether the person hails from Nostramo or Terra if anyone wants.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/Untitled_zps417f1393.png

Very nice. How would you make the distinction between a Terran and a Nostraman?

As for the bow for Flint, well the blue just finishes it off :laugh.:

Sweet!... can mine have tiny horns?

And maybe a little bow. I'm not picky. 

Ask and ye shall receive, little miss Night Lord.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/Untitledcopy_zps68bd931b.png

MINE!

Here is the Terran and Nostraman born versions. Yes Flint I will do a custom one for you as well.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.png http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/Terran_zps971683eb.png

A note on making the images work in your signature. When you click on the images I have posted, it should take you to a version that says "save" in the lower right hand corner. Click that then copy the URL. Next go into the edit signature section of your profile and click the little photo button that says "image" when you hover over it. Paste the URL link in there and hit enter. 

It should display properly with the invisible alpha channel background.

Edited by Brother Heinrich

If it's all the same, I'll most likely use the plain one without "X" born as I figure my NL Chapter as a mixed one :laugh.:

For my partner in crime. Enjoy.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/BowVersion2_zps24c06b20.png

If it's all the same, I'll most likely use the plain one without "X" born as I figure my NL Chapter as a mixed one :laugh.:

If you have a specific thing you'd like it to say for all the mixed warbands I can do that as well.

If you have a specific thing you'd like it to say for all the mixed warbands I can do that as well.

Thank you for the offer, but the unadorned one is awesome enough for me :happy.: Edited by Aquilanus

*cocks bow to one side at a jaunty angle*

"Hey... I'm here to tear some spines out predator style. Mind if I peel your face off?"

A+ for Heinrich!

Edited by Flint13

I'll PM you Heinrich. Interested in your take on some of my ideas.

As a query to everyone however, does anyone know what the suits for nostramon cartomancy were/are? Or whether they're the same as those described when the imperial soldiers were playing during Horus Rising

The 26th stands inked in red next to their fellow sunless sons.

Welcome to the 8th! Keep your knives sharp, try to avoid getting stabbed and be sure to attend all of our social galas. 

Fracture, on 04 Feb 2014 - 08:18, said:

Balthamal- I've not seen any mention of actual suit names were anywhere.

Randomly are any if you on the Night Lords - VIII legion FB page. Nice little community there that starting to get quite productive.

The Night Lords have a facebook? :huh.:

Flint, Heinrich, if I could, I'd hug and kiss you both for all of this awesomeness. And then buy pizza and cook fajitas. BYOB

Randomly are any if you on the Night Lords - VIII legion FB page. Nice little community there that starting to get quite productive.

Flint, Heinrich, if I could, I'd hug and kiss you both for all of this awesomeness. And then buy pizza and cook fajitas. BYOB

We're just happy to have brought all of us together. In the past couple weeks, we've had half a dozen new Nightlord talents pop up, and even more folks who wanted to give them a try as a third or fourth army. 

And as long as they're paleo-friendly fajitas ^_^

Gotta keep my cavegirl diet in check 

We're just happy to have brought all of us together. In the past couple weeks, we've had half a dozen new Nightlord talents pop up, and even more folks who wanted to give them a try as a third or fourth army. 

And as long as they're paleo-friendly fajitas :happy.:

Gotta keep my cavegirl diet in check

I just looked up a recipe for paleo-friendly fajitas. Turns out I already make them.

:biggrin.:

I just joined the FB Night Lords group!! I'm not on FB much as the site and general idea of it is annoying to me. Guess I'm just an old fart...

Thanks for the cool little icon Heinrich and forte!! I went with fortes, I like the lightning in the back ground better, sorry Brother.

End of Line

Greetings my traitorous cousins, pardon my intrusion into your lair but I fell obligated to mention you may have missed one of your murderous brethren on your roster of Midnight clad killers:

Hellchyld and his Lord Daemon Hellchyld of the 8th Grand Company.