++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Hey dudes and dudettes i have finally finished my Night haunter and have done a showcase video (link below)

I'm working on the tutorial as i filmed the painting process. If any one is interested in seeing it when it's done let me know as i didn't want to spam on here. Hope you guys and gals like

See this is what puts me off, I'm cynical and spiteful you know the good traits of our Legion.

elstonation your on my list of talented Brothers who may be murdered to help me rise in our Legions ranks.

Edited by Noctem Cultor

A how to cheat at painting awesome Night Lords tutorial?

Share your warp magic so we can act like we are better than that and the use it to our own means. On an unrelated note has Sevatar got a release eta yet?

Edited by Noctem Cultor

OK, give me a day or two as I'm putting together the video tutorial so I can show you what I did. If any one has has a query about a specific way I did part of him in can answer them pretty quickly but to empty my head of tricks might take a while. I'll post the links up as soon as the vids are ready

If by "no pressure" you mean "the hopes and dreams of all baby Night Lords everywhere lay upon your shoulders like a cloak fashioned from black iron of paranoia and is chokingly clasped about your neck with a collar made of despair", then yeah. "No pressure." ;)

Elstonation, these are excellent tutorials.  Your style and photography are so much more interesting than most of the YouTube tutorials. I am also amazed that you deliver such high quality painting whilst working with a camera in the way and keeping focused!

Some time soon, I am going to have to rip out the Chaos Lord's head that I have just finished and start again!  :sad.:

Hail brothers.... And sister Flint!!

Progress has been made on my version of our broken farther, but alas i have reached an impasse.

I had always envisioned lord Curze to not get hung up too much on bling more function over style ( function here being scaring the poop outa ppl) so with that in mind i had planned on painting his armour trim a dark iron (also helps with melting into the shadows). But the more i think about it im questioning if itll look too plain, more grunt then overlord. Id be interested on getting your opinions please fellow lords of the night

Ave Dominus Nox