++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Ever done a bio-active facial peel or a 360 bikini wax?

Flaying holds no fear for me. 

:biggrin.: :biggrin.: :rolleyes: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Why, oh why, are you not a Daemon princess of Slaanesh!!!!!!

:wink:

On their best day daemons are a tool for those too weak to wield their own blade. Much more often, they are the last thing cowards and weaklings see before their souls become playthings for beings infinitely more powerful than themselves.

We of the Eighth are many things; Liars, muderers, betrayers. But we are strong. We wage the Long War in solitude, bleeding the Corpse Empire of its petty notions of righteousness with each atrocity we inflict upon them. We wield our own blades with all the savagery that is our father's legacy. While we yet have blood left to shed, we spite the Imperium with every breath, without any of the weakling need for daemonic pacts. 

Let it never be said that I was the daughter of the Eighth who could not prove we are warriors still. 

Oh but she is. She's a Daemon Princess sired by the VIII who tiptoes through the tulips with the XII and has pledged her blackened soul to the Young Goddess.

You forgot the brief flirtation with Carcharadons. :rolleyes:

Ever done a bio-active facial peel or a 360 bikini wax?

Flaying holds no fear for me.

:D :D :rolleyes: :D :D

Why, oh why, are you not a Daemon princess of Slaanesh!!!!!!

;)

On their best day daemons are a tool for those too weak to wield their own blade. Much more often, they are the last thing cowards and weaklings see before their souls become playthings for beings infinitely more powerful than themselves.

We of the Eighth are many things; Liars, muderers, betrayers. But we are strong. We wage the Long War in solitude, bleeding the Corpse Empire of its petty notions of righteousness with each atrocity we inflict upon them. We wield our own blades with all the savagery that is our father's legacy. While we yet have blood left to shed, we spite the Imperium with every breath, without any of the weakling need for daemonic pacts. 

Let it never be said that I was the daughter of the Eighth who could not prove we are warriors still. 

Oh but she is. She's a Daemon Princess sired by the VIII who tiptoes through the tulips with the XII and has pledged her blackened soul to the Young Goddess.

You forgot the brief flirtation with Carcharadons. :rolleyes:

Amen 8th sister

Night Lords

World Eaters

Carcharadons

Flesh Tearers

Black Templars

All my favorite legions/chapters. Yet one of these is not like the others :D

I knee you had some Imperial Fists in you ;D even if its through the BT. But hey, Sigismund!

Hey all, quick Legion related question!

Techmarines more important pilots of the VIII Legion were they originally rocking the red armour look?

I want to put some effort into a Night Lord pilot so want to capture a Daredevil look but keep in theme.

From my limited library (mainly the NL trilogy), the only techie I can recall is Deltrian. But he had rebuilt so much of himself that he was probably all shiny metal.

1. I am not sure that Deltrian was a Tech Marine, or just an acqusition from the Mechanicus.

2. Deltrian wore a hood and dark cloak over his augmented body. Leads into some interesting thoughts for a conversion with lots of GS. :wink:

Edited by Psykic_scribe

Yeah that is the closest information I have but he is not Astartes.

To be honest I'm unaware if the Red of Mars for the Tech trained pilots, drivers and mechanics is a Post-Heresy tradition.

I like the idea of an inverted colour scheme Night Lord in red with Dark Lightning bolts.

IIRC, traditionally the tehmarines of the Heresy wore Legion colors with a red shoulderpad. I am trying to remember where I read it, but I'm not sure and at the moment my rather sizeable library is going through an exodus to escape the Great Devouring Fungus so looking it up is rather..... Yeah.

I am 99% sure Kol is right on that one. I'm thinking it's left pad legion, right pad company, or in this case the Admech pad.

Then again, it's very much up to you. My own HH Forgelord only had a legion pad and I let his techy-ness speak for him.

Handy visual aid:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/661/pIRwvg.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/908/Yf2TQh.jpg

Sisters and Brothers of the 8th, I bid you good  Hunting on This Christmas eve.  

I need some direction.  Just received my X-Mas present, our beloved Primarch.

I am not a skilled enough painter to do him justice and need some suggestions of good painting services that produces beautiful work at reasonable cost.

Unfortunately the armory and coffers are a little bare at this time of year.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

AVE DOMINUS NOX!

Edited by Haakon Norsal

Why do people keep painting him with pupils?

Absolutely correct me if I'm wrong, but Kurze and both his Terran and Nostraman sons have the solid black eyes, don't they?

Hey all, quick Legion related question!

Techmarines more important pilots of the VIII Legion were they originally rocking the red armour look?

I want to put some effort into a Night Lord pilot so want to capture a Daredevil look but keep in theme.

TBH it seems that no matter what brothers of the VIII stood in Midnight Clad.  Apothecaries, Techmarines, and Librarians.  Only ones I'm not sure on is Night Lord chaplains but then again the only reference to them I can remember off the top of my head is in Dark King where Curze is watching the Chaplains execute prisoners.

Yeah, I keep forgetting that the Night Lords were trying really hard to abide by Imperial decree there for awhile.

Chaplains in the Night Lords seem like they'd be the most hardass thing ever. 

Chaplains in the Night Lords seem like they'd be the most hardass thing ever.

What's worse than a dangerous psychopath? A dangerous psychopath in a position of authority.

AND Cranked up to 11, with Oratory Skills to boot.