++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Np, and don't worry I'm in the same boat waiting for the Masters of my Legion. At least your 1 for 2. I'm still at 0 for 3 :p I'm literally waiting for Polux so that I can click "Checkout" on this gigantic 100% Imperial Fists forgeworld order @_@

The only reason I came to the above conclusion is because they did something similar last year with Vulkan, Horus and others. Though if Curze is anything to go by, Sevatar will look proper Baller. Hopefully they don't make him a slight copy of the Night Haunter in the way that Kharns pose is nearly identical to Angrons.

Np, and don't worry I'm in the same boat waiting for the Masters of my Legion. At least your 1 for 2. I'm still at 0 for 3 :tongue.: I'm literally waiting for Polux so that I can click "Checkout" on this gigantic 100% Imperial Fists forgeworld order @_@

The only reason I came to the above conclusion is because they did something similar last year with Vulkan, Horus and others. Though if Curze is anything to go by, Sevatar will look proper Baller. Hopefully they don't make him a slight copy of the Night Haunter in the way that Kharns pose is nearly identical to Angrons.

Ouch that must be really trigger finger itchy, hopefully not to long for you either. Sevatar hopefully will look very dangerous to give him the air of the reputation he has.

From the pics i'm guessing sevs pose is a bit more "open". Hoping very much that FW feel generous and give us the Atramentar within the next couple of books

I don't think we are going to get the Atramentar, maybe pads for them. FW seem to have the general feeling that plagues ourselves and the Blood Angels that we only field FA units. Still FW HH Terminators only need cool shoulder pads to be come Altramentor, as I was relooking at Sevs cover art I noticed the altramentor in the background. The Night Lords Legion Icon is in a certain place so a Lion mirroring Sevs would be on the opposite pad in the same place. Shame I started on BA SH Terminators for a base before hand but im sure I can have 3 with original Altramentor shoulderpads.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad165/Liamgregg1988/Night%20Lords%20WIP/Altramentar_zpsf27314de.png

Oh and because im super happy with them I thought id share my blood smear painted wings on my Stolen Dark Talon.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad165/Liamgregg1988/Night%20Lords%20WIP/temporary_zps7c2d9e0d.jpg

Honestly, I'm not sure. Right now, the only thing we're given that makes them special is that apparently Curze made them to be the Military Police(Massacre) and that they wear a Nostraman Lion's head on one shoulder.

But I have absolutely no idea if that means they should have special rules, or even what those rules should be.

Something suitably viscious for combat, and sevatar making them fearless on the field in some kind of twisted loyalty rule? Coz a strong percentage of them go where Sevatar goes, it seems implied they could be more loyal to Sevatar than Curze. That'd be plenty I reckon. Maybe something special about using Sev as a homing becon also. So yeah those are my ideas on it. Nothing too overpowered, but enough to differentiate

Unless you can take 1 squad as an honour guard for Sevatar I don't think they need any special rules. Id prefer we get another unique unit. Maybe something to do with Vox screaming to pin units?

Also while I remember Legion relic from Conquest The Man Catcher? Does it describe or picture what this device looks like? (I picture Predators netgun)

Edited by Noctem Cultor

Eh... that isn't too far off.

It isn't a *bad* relic, per se, it's just not super awesome like the Blood Angels sword or Sons of Horus super-cataphractii plate.

Essentially, +1 strength, AP3, and one model in base to base has to take an STR test for every attack they can make (including those from charge, extra ccw, etc). They loose every attack they fail the test for. 

Hmm... I could totally see it used by a supporting character to help a praetor kill off an enemy character. That would be both helpful and super fluffy. It's not going to do much good about Primarchs and the like though, however hilarious it would be.

"Praetor, I have slightly hindered the range of motion in Vulkan's left ankle. STRIKE NOW!"

*Midnight colored SPLAT*

Edited by Flint13

@Helterskelter

Turn 1 focus all firepower on the very angry Primarch now or this is going to get messy.

@Flint

I now think I need a Gladiator style second in command. I can just see enemy Captains "But I thought we were having a fair fight?" Praetor/Mancatcher "Its like you don't even know us!"

Edited by Noctem Cultor

@ Helter - Well... if you're taking 8 Str tests, you're going to fail at least one or two on probability alone. Of course, then you just get squashed by the *other* 6 Str8, AP2 attacks hitting on a re-rolled 3+.

...Or Angron could just challenge your Praetor, your mancatcher character, the squad sergeant, the special/heavy weapon guy *and* someone else just for spiteful kicks and have a pretty decent chance of killing all of them before you even get to attempt to man-catch him.

But hey, primarch.

@ Noctem - It does seem to be built to go on a supporting character. A legion champion maybe? 

@ oblivious - Haha, yeah I was just chatting with Brother Heinrich about that the other day. It has both the most replies and the largest roll call.

@ Helter - to be fair... It's mostly not me. I mean, the World Eaters legion thread is pretty big too :D

Quit with the modesty, you chose to bring us all together and went out of your way to do so. I know you've got 4 tags in your siggy, and yush I've seen the WE one too. So take the praise and deal with it, though if you don't wish to be the impromptu leader I'll murder duel you for it ;) no putting Xarl like creatures in your stead, I've got a thick skull but I couldn't headbutt ceramite heh

Hmmm this gives me an idea for a forum game. Will require a degree of honesty (silence! I hear your mumblings) some paper a pencil and dice. Known as the murder duel it requires forumites select a loadout of armour and weapons from the centurion list, then too battle no relics. Highest dice roll decides who strikes first (we are already in combat), then much like the cc round, to hits and to wounds are rolled, saves are made and so on, assuming same iniative, both players have their turns rolled. Simultaneously each can be killed, though the first striker can be the victor. Each forumite plays and combines results to establish victories, draws and loses. All played for sport of course. No relics, no demon weapons. Feel free to ignore as you see fit, its sunday I've been allowed independent thought :p