++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Konrad Curze 5

Konrad Curze 4

Konrad Curze 3

My apologies, had some problem getting the images to save.  Unfortunately the weird bend was how the claw was cast and it was a bit out of proportion compared to the Forge World model.  Did my best to get it to look better but I am not talented enough to sculpt.  Here is the model where they came from.  Hate the horned shoulder pad.  Am going to sand down and replace with more traditional Night Lords iconography.

Konrad Curze 2

Konrad Curze 1

Arms are magnetized.  Added a few more shots from different angles.
Edited by Haakon Norsal

I dunno about that...

He gets both a +3 ward save and a re-rolled "It Will Not Die," every turn. 

Take that into account, while Kurze gets six attacks (or seven +HoW on the charge), those attacks are only wounding on 5s. Everything he throws back will wound Kurze on a 2+, and is only caught on the invuln save on a 4+.

Plus that stupid hammer is concussive. So by turn 2, we're going at the same time. It does make me super happy that Kurze's WS is one higher than Vulkan's though :D

Add to that, Salmanaders are just fearless in general, and it tends to be a bit of an uphill for us. 

Not that I'm saying I won't lay into sons of Vulkan with the same enthusiasm I do for everything else :biggrin.:

Edited by Flint13

Its that kind of negativity that will keep you alive! Plus we assume the dice gods will be most faithful to both parties. Hit and Run at the end of his turn allows for another full strike too. Fearless just keeps them in place for better killing, sometimes its better to run. Quite fancying one of those new Deredeos speaking of killy death.

about the new Deredeos dread: rulewise it might be suitable killy death, but modelwise...

...i hate the sarcophagus, i think it looks like a Bobby-Car attached to a pair of dread legs and arms

that might work, be sure to show us pics of that :tu:

i'm still more of a "classic" converted contemptor guy, but if you make a suitable midnight clad version of the Deredeos i might be persuaded to change my mind:wink:

you might be right, i won't model for some weeks at least, because i'm waiting on my shoulder surgery and since i can't build models with one arm, all i've got left to do is stalk B&C and ebay for inspiration and parts for upcoming projects. :wink:

gotta be careful though, or i might end up with a ton of bitz and a serious amount of money owed to my bank:cool.:

^^ Hope you recover quickly, buddy! I haven't had the rotator cuff surgery or the like myself, but I've worked with tons of people of who have. I know that isn't fun business.

I'm hella looking forward to the huge ammo hoppers and arms of the deredeo, if nothing else. All the sweet as hell conversion opportunities that lie therein. 

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad165/Liamgregg1988/temporary_zps7fe319c0.jpgFinally my Squat Termites arrived, now my Terror Squads can burst from the ground and bring fear to my enemies! It is strange to paint Midnight Clad without Fear markings though.

@flint: thank you very much,  i'm currently waiting for an appointment with a fleshsmith to let him decide how much of my shoulder he needs to flay, before mending it :laugh.:

on topic: you're right, i like the new arms too, i'm just not digging the rubber boat like torso yet:wink:

and i just ordered parts for the FW rampager meteor hammer on ebay to build another maniac in midnight clad with a nice trophy weapon or maybe a "converted" Ex-World Eater who joined my warband...

Edited by Wicced

Sweet! I just used one for my little Alastor Rushal conversion a lil ways back. 

Be sure to post yours when you're recovered and hobbyin' again :biggrin.:

Edited by Flint13

Sweet! I just used one for my little Alastor Rushal conversion a lil ways back.

Be sure to post yours when you're recovered and hobbyin' again :biggrin.:

Yeah I remember you using it, I always loved that weapon, but didn't want to buy the whole squad.

And of course i'll post pictures my queen :tu:

Edited by Wicced

BRAINSTORM!

Mistress? Sounds...y'know..

Scion Prime?

Primo Domina (Noctis)? Went lazy and just Google Translated First Lady of the Night. A few combinations of the 3 words can be made that sound nice.

Ok, at this point its pretty hard to come up with single-word nouns/names that sound Regal yet Youthful for me :p And even the ones listed above don't really fit that criteria...