++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

*cough*princess of claws*cough*

On topic: I visited my mate who paints my guys and i'm glad his shoulder isn't injured, because he's been cracking ;) I will post some preview pics in my wip blog later

Edited by Wicced

Princess?

Could just call you Flint :tongue.:

Hehe, I personally like to call Flint Nyx in my mind, after the Greek Goddess of Night. :laugh.: That said I also remember someone referring to her as "the Flintcess", but seeing as everyone's having a bit of fun coming up with titles I think I'll join in, how about these?

Daughter of Crows

The Carrion Lady

Midnight Princess

Duchess of Darkness

Empress of Claws

Noble ranks,... it is time for an intervention by an european.

I vote for "marquise"

Ah, an excellent suggestion Tenebris, if I might perhaps be allowed I could expand upon it to "Marquise of Murder." Although in english that should probably be Marchioness, regrettably it doesn't quite as easily slide off the tongue as Marquise does...

EDIT: Suffer not the typo to live.

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Not going to lie, "Princess of Crows" made me giggle with fangirlish glee.

Helter's suggestion feels far less self-obsessed and practical, however.

A humble Night Lord.

Huh.

It's also infuriating, coming from someone who doesn't have people bickering about what kind of cool titles I could go by. :p

Hail Brethren of the 8th,

Embarrassing question alert!

I have forgotten how we brand slaves (I'm too used to just flaying and killing). Do we brand them with the Legions Winged Skull or VIII? I'm sure its mentioned in the Soul Hunter novels but I don't want to scroll through my kindle book or ill have to reread them again.

Thanks

Not going to lie, "Princess of Crows" made me giggle with fangirlish glee.

Helter's suggestion feels far less self-obsessed and practical, however.

A humble Night Lord.

Huh.

It's also infuriating, coming from someone who doesn't have people bickering about what kind of cool titles I could go by. :p

Oh don't get me wrong, Flint the Night Lord(ette) is far from humble and quite stab happy. I even named my Night Lords' strike cruiser Domina Noctarii Nyx after SanguiniousReborn's suggestion quite some time ago.

However, Flint the for realz girl (and by extension, the mod, which still feels a little weird) tries not to be a lady douche if at all possible. ^_^

I dunno Duchess of Darkness is pretty sweet. Very aristocratic which is something very ingrained into the VIII despite the complete lack of "giving a :cuss about anyone else"

So long as you don't insist on making us kneel in your presence....as Khayon said, I'm done with kneeling

Heck why dont we all have secondary fluff titles for murderers call useage?!

Interesting idea but are titles not earned as rewards or failures?

Id hate to be referred to as Noctem The Half Painter for my "im painting not building...hey look new models" pattern

Hello, I got a match next week against a friend and I am not that much of a player. I use the SM codex: Raven Guard and was thinking on this list.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/14y39u8.jpg

Also add a chaplainwith basic gear (90 pts).

He will be playing with Black Legion, 2 land raiders with a 10 man chosen squad of khorne and filled with power weapons, and the other one with abaddon and 4 termies. He also goes with a dragon and cultists. He may have some more units which I do not remember, and also will fill the list to reach 2000 points.

The tactic would be to attach the Chapter master with the honour guard along with the drop pod dreadnought against the chosens, since the power weapons should shred them to pieces (AP 3). Vanguard, chaplain and the other dreadnought against Abbadon, supported by melta tactical squad. Not the best chances, but still. Will try to face the dragon with the stormraven. Also the other tactical squad will go against cultists. I will see on board what to do with the assault squad, but most likely support the heavy bolter squad, because most likely there will be other tactical squads from him deployed.

You thoughts?