++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

I think 'Arbiter' is pretty cool; though we've had an overload on that word due to Halo and Starcraft 1 (character and Protoss unit respectively)

I think 'Arbiter' is pretty cool; though we've had an overload on that word due to Halo and Starcraft 1 (character and Protoss unit respectively)

True, but the influence for Arbites in 40K is Judge Dread. So we could have fun with that.

@Bal: Censura-Tyrannicus would be a mouthful in High Gothic, wouldn't it? ;)

So, Censura in High Gothic, translated from Nostraman for "Judge-Tyrant". Which would be something sing-song and fancy and sharp enough to flay someone faster than their nerves can feel.

He did the Sentinels of Terra cover!; just check his gallery I literally had my mind blown looking at some of his stuff xD

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/205/1/d/in_midnight_clad_by_ukitakumuki-d7s1z1o.jpg

Edited by Slipstreams

Thought I'd share this Artists DA Page with y'all especially since he did this: http://ukitakumuki.deviantart.com/art/40K-Heavy-Raptor-Concept-465095750 Recently. Also has done some cool 40k Art.

umm holy sweet mother of pearl. Considering his work history with Black Library, I wish this was an indication of things to come.

Didn`t A-D-B actually had that art piece on his blog a way back? It`s stunning and makes batwinged helmets look bda ass for once,,,,

ITUN - I do not think "Arbiter"is a fitting title for any self conscious VIIIth Legion member. It iimplies possibly fair judgement. We do not judge. We are retribution.

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself as a new tabletop general of the VIIIth Legion.

I hope your judgment does not find me wanting.

Ave Dominus Nox

welcome to the VIIIth brother Black_out!

now where is my flensing knife?:tongue.:

Edited by Wicced

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself as a new tabletop general of the VIIIth Legion.

I hope your judgment does not find me wanting.

Ave Dominus Nox

Ave Dominus Nox, Blackout! And welcome to the skinning pits. State your Company Number, Company Name, and the name of its leader, and Flint will add it to the first post, brother. Also, links to any WIP-Showcase logs where we can drool over your miniatures would be much appreciated!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Ave Dominus Nox, Blackout! And welcome to the skinning pits. State your Company Number, Company Name, and the name of its leader, and Flint will add it to the first post, brother. Also, links to any WIP-Showcase logs where we can drool over your miniatures would be much appreciated!

Yeesh, I've never even considered that before! As for WIP/showcase I'll try and get some photos up this afternoon, I just finished my NL contemptor dread and started on my Night Raptors!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Yeesh, I've never even considered that before! As for WIP/showcase I'll try and get some photos up this afternoon, I just finished my NL contemptor dread and started on my Night Raptors!!

You tease! Starting early with the torture eh? ;)

Brother Kierdale here at B&C even did a special tutorial on how to take pictures with a phone camera :thumbsup:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/302515-taking-decent-photos-with-a-mobile/?do=findComment&comment=3931930

Edited by Wicced

I'll play around with my camera later and try and take some decent shots! Any and all critiques will be appreciated once I have the WIP thread up and I'll link it here!

I'm still playong with the colors a bit but am happy with the finished product

I promise the horrid cell phone pics will lead to disappointment if it's any consolation

Check out this awesome article on cell phone photography. Hint: actually cell phones are not that bad to take pictures of miniature with.

I take my pictures mainly on my Camera Phone as that article states is lighting and a decent background that makes the difference.