IHF's HH Designs [08/04 Ironwrought/Praevian Consul]

Iron Warriors Achilles-Mortem:

gallery_53779_9225_588161.png

Took you long enough, dammit! :P

I still think I would have preferred to see some form of Heavy TL AC's on it instead of the MM's, but mainly because I'm a sucker for ballistic weapons. Sexy, either way, man.

Can we expect anything for the Iron Hands? Photon thruster/ Pulsar Fusil/ Graviton Imploder as the main weapon, Volkite Culverins as the sponson? Pulsar Fusil is the Mechanicum (fluffy!) Weapon with 36 range, Ordnance 4 lascannon.

Great stuff by the way.

Can we expect anything for the Iron Hands? Photon thruster/ Pulsar Fusil/ Graviton Imploder as the main weapon, Volkite Culverins as the sponson? Pulsar Fusil is the Mechanicum (fluffy!) Weapon with 36 range, Ordnance 4 lascannon.

Great stuff by the way.

If you check the 1st page of the thread, you'll see I'll be making an alternate Achilles-Mortem with flamestorm cannons & the X Legion Achilles-Dominus, with hull mounted Graviton Cannon & sponsoon volkites / meltas / lascannons

Iron Warriors Achilles-Mortem:

gallery_53779_9225_588161.png

Took you long enough, dammit! tongue.png

I still think I would have preferred to see some form of Heavy TL AC's on it instead of the MM's, but mainly because I'm a sucker for ballistic weapons. Sexy, either way, man.

Just for you Heathens, in the rules I'll add an option for Twin-Linked Autocannons - so you'll have the option for sponsoon flamestorms / TL meltas / TL autocannons msn-wink.gif

Oh and adding chevrons was a pain in the censored.gif

Now I'm wondering what other Legions would get. Giant hallucination/haywire grenade launchers for the Alpha Legion, perhaps? Flamers and assault cannons for the Blood Angels/Salamanders?

Now I'm wondering what other Legions would get. Giant hallucination/haywire grenade launchers for the Alpha Legion, perhaps? Flamers and assault cannons for the Blood Angels/Salamanders?

Well, what I specifically wanted to avoid was each Legion having their own special tank, hence every Legion can take the variants - in limited numbers - so that's why the terminus & mortem are based upon later designs (terminus-ultra, ares) to give them a footing in cannon (e.g the later designs' origins), and the Nox & Dominus are based around what I'd think were useful / feasible weapon combos.

Oh, and I forgot the Mortem has a compulsory dozer blade:

gallery_53779_9225_386278.png

Well, what I specifically wanted to avoid was each Legion having their own special tank, hence every Legion can take the variants - in limited numbers - so that's why the terminus & mortem are based upon later designs (terminus-ultra, ares) to give them a footing in cannon (e.g the later designs' origins), and the Nox & Dominus are based around what I'd think were useful / feasible weapon combos.

Oh, and I forgot the Mortem has a compulsory dozer blade:

gallery_53779_9225_386278.png

Hello my Astartes assault gun, where have you been all my life?!?!

Freakin' awesomesauce dude biggrin.png the stug-esque mortem will look beautiful in burnt and blackened steel with Ferrus stood atop tongue.png

Took the words right out my mouth Brother, enough room for a wee squad of panzer grenadi.... I mean Sternguard.

Archived