Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

Bathe the traitors in glowing red plasma

If you see red, you are dead!

Looking good, loving the red theme for your Iron Hands. 

thanks! I am really happy with it, and can't wait to do dreadnoughts and tanks as well with it.

Awesome awesome awesome.

My only small critique would be the red plasma is a little dark? Feels like it needs a bit of the lighting akin to the eyes!

They definitely could use a few more coats of brighter red. I'll get on that.

Looking good, man! The only critique I have is that right now the eye sockets are kinda getting lost in a sea of red, maybe if you did a slightly lighter hue it would look more like a light source and also stand out a bit more?

New Bases New Paint Job.

...I smell...new Corpses to adorn all these...

~_~

I will own a sizable force of dead Emperor's Children before the end yes ;)

Great job. Really unique IHs. May I ask where the squad sergeant's sword + arms are from in the pic above?

Thanks! The sword is from Grey Knights power armoured models. The arms are MKIII arms cut at the elbow and repositioned to suit, and the arm holds inside the pauldron with greenstuff as it needed a little extention.

Looking good, man! The only critique I have is that right now the eye sockets are kinda getting lost in a sea of red, maybe if you did a slightly lighter hue it would look more like a light source and also stand out a bit more?

Thanks! I will definitely try that. It's hard to make the sockets pop in MKIII helmets because they are so deep and constantly shadowed.

I continue to be impressed by yer new direction. Please keep posting models they are a joy to look at.

The praise is real! I am aiming to do another 10 tacticals this week, with 5 Immortals during the weekend

• 2 weeks later...

I am so looking forward to your vow getting painted up, it's such a cool looking force!

Thanks brother! I got started on the laser destroyers this morning ;)

Are the RT era proteus or modern ones? Either way, awesome.

These are modern FW models. A buddy of mine has 6 old ones. It makes me constantly reconsider the "value" of our friendship lol

Nice.

I won't lie, you're really making me jones to start and Iron Wing army again with that screen shot tongue.png

Do it.... The Tanks command you... Think of the Interlocking fire...

Anyway awesome stuff! I can't wait to see what they look like when they're painted!

Archived