Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THEM SOMEWHERE.

Justs didnt think it would be the box Dreads; especially since I've got like 2 of them with one of them having those arms.

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh dual wielding thunder hammers!

I like him, looks very thematic and has a kind of "come at me bro"! Type stance to him.

He also looks like he wants to give you a hug.

Oh yes, the gentle embrace of two thunder hammers against the temples of heretics! Deliverance from existence is the greatest gift the Iron Tenth can offer to it's enemies ;)

The inspiration I needed! Great job as usual.

Remember Ultramarine, Despair is a product of the flesh, and it is weak. The Word Bearers came to Calth driven by their hatred alone. The sons of Guilliman fight for so much more. The 500 worlds, it's citizens and ideals will not fall to madness ;)

I like him, looks very thematic and has a kind of "come at me bro"! Type stance to him.

Oh yes, the gentle embrace of two thunder hammers against the temples of heretics! Deliverance from existence is the greatest gift the Iron Tenth can offer to it's enemies ;)

Remember Ultramarine, Despair is a product of the flesh, and it is weak. The Word Bearers came to Calth driven by their hatred alone. The sons of Guilliman fight for so much more. The 500 worlds, it's citizens and ideals will not fall to madness ;)

Well until it's time for the Siege and then all y'all magically fall to madness.... Like imperium secondus.....

Oh yes, the gentle embrace of two thunder hammers against the temples of heretics! Deliverance from existence is the greatest gift the Iron Tenth can offer to it's enemies msn-wink.gif

Remember Ultramarine, Despair is a product of the flesh, and it is weak. The Word Bearers came to Calth driven by their hatred alone. The sons of Guilliman fight for so much more. The 500 worlds, it's citizens and ideals will not fall to madness msn-wink.gif

Well until it's time for the Siege and then all y'all magically fall to madness.... Like imperium secondus.....

Shots fuego'd!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm liking him! Just wondering but was Kurze present for the skirmish at te border? I hoped he killed plenty of loyalists.

He was! Killed a tactical squad, 3 terminators and a castellax. His highlight was giving his assault squad a 2+ cover from shooting for 2 turns, making any shooting at them wortless.

Archived