You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

He is a great model. Father Hobo-with-a-shotgun is a nice second.

When we get plastics I hope Praxedis and Helena make a return.

YES I would love to see our original actual sororita SC's make a return.  I would also love to see brand new SC as well. 

I really wish Praxedis got retconed and showed up during the shield of Baal campaign to kick some serious bug behind. 

...when you go into great detail to explain why the Studio isn't using Sisters enough (with math).

...when you go into great detail why Sisters need an update more than CSM do.

...when you want to purge CSM players not just for being dirty heretical traitor scum but because they can't stop complaining about their PLASTIC MODELS just because they're older than SOME of the Sisters METAL MODELS.

...when you've used the old WD article for flame sculpting using Green Stuff on your Sisters models just because the flamers didn't look burny enough on their own.

...when you think the army needs more anti-psyker toys to let them kill Witches better.

...when you can't bring yourself to use witches for the witch phase regardless of which army you play.

ALL PRAISE THE MAN-EMPEROR OF MANKIND AND HIS GLORIOUSLY ROCKHARD CHISELLED ABS AND FIRM BUTT!

I mean....Ave Imperator?

My droopy hat just straightened out after reading that:laugh.:

Speaking of hats you know you are a sisters of battle player when you are SO EXCITED to finally own the original Dope Space Pope (Arch Confessor Kyrinov).

EMPEROR'S BULGING BICEPS!

And remember, the Ecclesiarch is the space pope. No, not that alligator guy from futurama. He's a heretic. Kyrinov can be the Dope Space Cardinal. Or arch-bishop. Or something else that actually rhymes with dope.

. . . When you get annoyed with someone for calling someone other than the Ecclesiarch the "space pope"

When you can look a CSM player in the eye and say "stop whining"

OH SNAP!!

There isn't enough promethium in the universe to equal that kind of burn:laugh.:

"Oh glorious Emperor, will there ever be enough dakka?"

Most quotable YouTube series. Even though the above is a paraphrase at best

Edited by Servant of Dante

I freaking love If The Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device.  I was surprised how good it got half way through where it began to actually be a really good drama with the inquisition burning down Terra etc.

Yeah, I mean it's funny from the beginning, but it developed a decent story. Decius is my favorite character (as he should be - he is the Ecclesiarch, after all). But more that that, he has the best lines. I'm really tempted to put him in my signature . . . brb.

Edit: There. Now Decius can be in my signature for a few days.

Also, apparently, there's a good chance you're a SoB player if you play BA and have another army.

Chaos Space Marines are the red-headed stepchild with whom Games Workshop always messes with, the Sisters of Battle are simply ignored like a middle child. :tongue.:

Sad, but true. (So very sad. When will Games Workshop PRINT a new 'Codex: Adepta Sororitas', using PAPER instead of ones and zeroes that are easily lost if something goes wrong with a computer? I REPEATEDLY suffered this problem myself, hence my reluctance to get a Kindle or other ebook reader.)

Chaos Space Marines are the red-headed stepchild with whom Games Workshop always messes with, the Sisters of Battle are simply ignored like a middle child. :tongue.:

Sad, but true. (So very sad. When will Games Workshop PRINT a new 'Codex: Adepta Sororitas', using PAPER instead of ones and zeroes that are easily lost if something goes wrong with a computer? I REPEATEDLY suffered this problem myself, hence my reluctance to get a Kindle or other ebook reader.)

The same time the Black Library releases the last Horus Heresy book.

When half your B&C posts contain some form of the word HERESY or HERETIC

My phone autocorrected my misspelled heresy into all caps! (Granted, it was still misspelled afterward, but either way. My phone is becoming a true follower of the Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind!)

...when celebrations at your house are confused for Catholic Mass.

...when anything involving fireworks and celebrations at your house gets the National Guard called on because they confused it for a military campaign in your backyard.

...when you've ever considered buying a tank just to mount an organ on it.

...when you've called any vehicle in your army "the Pope-mobile".

...when the heat from your campfires can be felt past the nearest border.

...when you spend time explaining to people that the Sisters are supposed to be overly ornate and blinged up because that's how the Ecclesiarchy rolls.

...when you've used the above arguement to point out what was wrong about FW's offerings to Sisters (to Militant, not enough church).

...when you start to substitute "throne" in for your most common local deity when swearing.

...when you've ever considered buying a tank just to mount an organ on it.

The real-world vehicle that resembles the Rhino the most, is the M113 armored personnel carrier (APC). I found a company selling surplus Israel Defense Forces M113s here, and I'm sure there are others. You can also use the British FV432- THQ commissioned a vehicle modified to resemble a Blood Ravens Rhino to promote 'Dawn of War II', seen here.

...when you've used the above arguement to point out what was wrong about FW's offerings to Sisters (to Militant, not enough church).

... when you're at least mildly offended that someone else holds opinions on what constitutes a good sororita model that don't align well with yours.

Squandering the Emperor's resources on excessive ornamentation is Heresy, Heretic.

... when you're at least mildly offended that someone else holds opinions on what constitutes a good sororita model that don't align well with yours.

Squandering the Emperor's resources on excessive ornamentation is Heresy, Heretic.

Have you SEEN Imperial Battleships? The whole "it's not a warmachine if it isn't also a Gothic Cathedral" attitude is the best part of 40K!

Not that you're wrong, it's just that, as I've just said the "excessive" ornamentation is what makes the Imperium so epic.

I could say that your refusal to glorify the Immortal God-Emperor in all things, especially his just and righteous crusades, is HERESY

...when you start to substitute "throne" in for your most common local deity when swearing.

See, I don't usually swear around others, but I have found myself doing so, but substituting "throne" doesn't make grammatical sense in my case. I'd have to use "frak" of something. Not very devout, but whatever.

That level of ornamentation is hardly "excessive" as it displays our faith to all who can see it as well as bolsters the faith of our allies while demoralizing our foes.

When this is your average post in the Blood Angels subforum:

(I dare you to challenge that on this forum :happy.:), so maybe we can accept that what they do isn't easy.

Have you been to the chaos sub section of this forum, since around 5th ed?

The article seems ok. Not much of a tactica, a lot of "I like to take X", but no how one actualy flanks something like eldar with 2 HQs+RAS giving up StW/FB . He is right on the pods, and the grav bikers. Although he of course cant mention the fact that normal marines can do the same thing better. The fact that he mentions the use of dreads is probably a studio thing, and I don't get the bikers> centurions argument. Centurions can be placed in pods, so range is never an issue and re-roll grav cannons are more devastating then grav guns on bikers.

So again the article is ok, and has to be expected parts[aside for the centurion thing, he is clearly wrong there and if he wants people to buy BAs he shouldn't mention stuff they don't have]. Now if this was just an entery article and in some time we get to see part II or even III, that could be even better. At worse it shows that GW thinks about BAs.

DISCLAIMER: Non BA related post

Wait . . . well I guess. You don't have the faith us in the Orders Militant do to stifle your whining. :tongue.:

Just kidding. We complain our fair share, but in general the response is "just have faith and our day will come!"

WE ARE THE KEEPERS OF THE FAITH! WE WILL SEE THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR MADE MANIFEST IN PLASTIC!

In fact, that last line deserves a spot in my signature.

Man-money of mankind.

Precisely. The Manly Man-money of mankind.

(Have you seen what passes for God-Money in this galaxy? :tongue.:)

'Cain's Last Stand' states Chaos worshipers will deface all images of the Emperor when they conquer a world, even melting down coinage if they have time; this suggests the Emperor's image is on Imperial coins, meaning Imperial coins are literally "God-money," as they bear the God-Emperor's face.

Man-money of mankind.

Precisely. The Manly Man-money of mankind.

(Have you seen what passes for God-Money in this galaxy? :tongue.:)

'Cain's Last Stand' states Chaos worshipers will deface all images of the Emperor when they conquer a world, even melting down coinage if they have time; this suggests the Emperor's image is on Imperial coins, meaning Imperial coins are literally "God-money," as they bear the God-Emperor's face.

Interesting. However, it was a, "If the Emperor had a Text to Speech Device" reference (that short where Decius tells the Cardinals that "the Emperor is a man and you shall pray to him as such!").

Edit: ooh! and I just read that book a while ago! As per usual for the Cain books, the SoB's representation was appalling.