++ Excessive Perfection - An Emperor's Children Community ++

Forté

Update time!

After the last Livestream i'm pretty excited about how the Sorcerer class might turn out, and i'm hoping the Slaaneshi magic school is flavorful. Also: Working on a website and have a very simple base for the moment, we're steadily growing in numbers. Pretty much all Emperor's Children who are playing as Black Legion until the subfactions added, though we have a Slaaneshi Iron Warrior of all things. I don't note it because it isn't fluffy, but out of the four factions that was probably the least likely undivided legion I expected one to come from, ah well, a Sonic Warsmith is a pretty cool idea for a character.

Omigawd, guys! 

Guys...

Totally just remembered I was doing call of Chaos this year. 

Here's Sodomiel of the Razored Orchid terminators:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/540/PiMmT4.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/673/q2hIHP.jpg

Omigawd, guys! 

Guys...

Totally just remembered I was doing call of Chaos this year. 

Here's Sodomiel of the Razored Orchid terminators:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/540/PiMmT4.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/673/q2hIHP.jpg

Looks mint as always M'dear :thumbsup:

I was actually just about to msg you and Forte and remind you both that you have vows that need finishing. Cant finish mine until I get my Glotkinn (ten days :biggrin.:)

LOVE the name for your termie btw :laugh.:

Edited by SlaveToDarkness

Looks beautiful as always.

Are those the chaos knight shoulders that appear on half the chaos conversions? And did you add a few trophies to the waist?

Slave, I will gladly take those bits off your hands, especially the 'claws bursting from the back of the hands' that flint used. I got a possessed conversion I want to try, but I've always had something else clambering for my spending money. :wink:

Are those the chaos knight shoulders that appear on half the chaos conversions? And did you add a few trophies to the waist?

Slave, I will gladly take those bits off your hands, especially the 'claws bursting from the back of the hands' that flint used. I got a possessed conversion I want to try, but I've always had something else clambering for my spending money. :wink:

I'll get some in the post next week, got loads of stuff to send out to people, Forte has a shoebox full of stuff, nearly threw up when the post office told me how much it would cost to send, would be cheaper if I took it to his house.

I'll get some in the post next week, got loads of stuff to send out to people, Forte has a shoebox full of stuff, nearly threw up when the post office told me how much it would cost to send, would be cheaper if I took it to his house.
House...I wish. Little two bed flat mate.

@Flint. Think you've hit on something special there using WT claws on the TDA :tu:

@ TJWyrm - Thanks! 

Yep, all 5 of my Shornaali terminators have WoC Knight shoulder pads instead of the generic chaos terminator ones. Trophies are all GW original thou ^_^

@ Forte - I agree! They look cartoonishly big on power armored models, but seem just about the right size for terminators. 

@ TJWyrm - Thanks! 

Yep, all 5 of my Shornaali terminators have WoC Knight shoulder pads instead of the generic chaos terminator ones. Trophies are all GW original thou :happy.:

Huh. So they are. Shows how little I pay attention to 'new' kits when I still have 10 of the old metal termis. :rolleyes:

@ TJWyrm - Haha, nice!

I still have a couple of those guys sitting around. I think I even inflicted my 14 yr old self's best attempt at a Night Lords scheme on a couple of them too :D

To Everyone - Hey guys! Look what I finished

Squad Barbed Hyacinth stands ready to rend the foes of the Cult of the Fanged Blossom!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/661/ywPGQA.jpg

@ TJWyrm - Of *course* I'm going with what looks good :P Just wanted to try a few basic units to see if I could pull off black and pink as a color scheme.

@ Forte - Thanks! 3 squads, 6 members each. I tried to make everything about this tiny warband as Shornaali as possible :D

Another stroke by (and for) the Prince:

Post heresy warband: The Gilded Splinters, commanded by Spaakl Daakli, The Diamond Dog of Slaanesh, High Sensate of The Glitterati, The Blessed Caress.

(Go on.  You want me.  You know you want me.)

:wink:

Speaking of Shornaal, i'v been on a Slaaneshi book binge lately. With Warhammer: Eternal Crusade just a year away i'v been collecting and reading old Emperors Children/Slaanesh books, i'v come up with quite a few good background stories from it.

I wanted to get Death and Defiance, sadly anything not in Ebook form is out of reach for me at the moment. Anyone else been reading for inspiration? not even necessarily from Warhammer.