Sorry for changing the subject, but I want some opinions. I started building a librarian today and for his torso I used the grey knight bit with the big psychic hood. long story short, the jump pack doesnt fit at all now, so I'll have to use a MK IV jump pack. Problem is I dont have any. The cheapest one on ebay sells for 8,5 euros and for 22 I could get a whole Sanguinary guard box. I already have 4 guards with plasma pistols and 4 with angelus boltguns, and I've been thinking to build 4 more with inferno pistols, but then I'd have to get 3 more inferno pistols from ebay, since I butchered the 2 I had when I cut them from the sprue (really that spure was terrible) plus an extra power fist, and thats even more money :rolleyes:

Sorry for changing the subject, but I want some opinions. I started building a librarian today and for his torso I used the grey knight bit with the big psychic hood. long story short, the jump pack doesnt fit at all now, so I'll have to use a MK IV jump pack. Problem is I dont have any. The cheapest one on ebay sells for 8,5 euros and for 22 I could get a whole Sanguinary guard box. I already have 4 guards with plasma pistols and 4 with angelus boltguns, and I've been thinking to build 4 more with inferno pistols, but then I'd have to get 3 more inferno pistols from ebay, since I butchered the 2 I had when I cut them from the sprue (really that spure was terrible) plus an extra power fist, and thats even more money :rolleyes:

What would you like opinions on?

What would you like opinions on?

Should I build them with inferno pistols? Should I build them with boltguns ? Should I upgrade my 4 man squads to 5 or 6 man squads? Should I just get a jump pack from ebay? stuff like that :P

The SG box is a great value and has tons of BA bits; I'd grab the box rather than a single part of it for that price.

Anecdotal edit: I've purchased 4 SG boxes yet have only 10 SG in my collection. The other two boxes went to kit bashes and characters.

Edited by Slothysaur

The SG box is a great value and has tons of BA bits; I'd grab the box rather than a single part of it for that price.

Anecdotal edit: I've purchased 4 SG boxes yet have only 10 SG in my collection. The other two boxes went to kit bashes and characters.

I'm about in the same place. I've picked up 3 boxes and have turned them into:

10 S Guard, a Librarian, a Sanguinary Priest, 2 captians (one a Slam) and One S Ancient. 

Mind you I also added a box of Vanguard Veterans for the kitbashes. 

Can someone who has aggressors post a pic next to a tactical marine or something? For science!

You might have to give me a day or so to get back with that.  

If you have the Gravis Captain from the Dark Imperium box, he's the same size as an Aggressor. 

Can someone who has aggressors post a pic next to a tactical marine or something? For science!

You might have to give me a day or so to get back with that.  

If you have the Gravis Captain from the Dark Imperium box, he's the same size as an Aggressor. 

You have as much time as you want :D. I dont own any primaris models yet, so no gravis captain I'm afraid.

He’s not that much taller than other Primaris though, granade aside. My intercessors tower above everything else. I’ll try to remember to take and post a comparison picture later. Edited by Paladin777

Mulling over getting a Stormhawk box at 40 % off the RRP. Do I really need it and/or will I ever use it?

Stormhawk is a pretty nice, fast dakka machine. And pretty useful considering the number of units with FLY keyword. I'm thinking on getting one myself at one point. Especially since I have some Tau players around.

Mulling over getting a Stormhawk box at 40 % off the RRP. Do I really need it and/or will I ever use it?

Not to get all mercantile, but for that price it's worth picking up now and deciding later. Worst case scenario, you sell/trade it later for 25% of MSRP and still make it worth your while.

That being said, Stormhawk box lets you build either a Stormhawk or Storm Talon. Despite not owning any myself (personally, I went for the Xiphon from FW instead), I think any power armor list can make use of a Storm Talon. Fast, accurate, decent dakka, and relative low cost...what's not to like?   Storm hawks can really prove their mettle when facing lists that have things that Fly...which this edition, is far more than you think (hello almost every Eldar/Necron/Tau vehicle...)