Its a Terminator Sargent. The camera on my phone has started fogging up in the last few months. But my phone is over 2 years old at this point, so its likely time for a new one anyway... But that's a problem for when I have money.

Here is something that happened today:

gallery_40907_9492_30330.png

What is interesting about this is that originally they told me 35 day wait for two items. Guess I was pretty high on the list or something. Not shown is the number of items, which is 21 items.

However, pile of shame needs to be updated I guess.

Edited by Spagunk

gallery_40907_9492_30330.png

What is interesting about this is that originally they told me 35 day wait for two items. Guess I was pretty high on the list or something. Not shown is the number of items, which is 21 items.

Well.... I must say that even THAT ONE visible item makes me bite my fingernails <sooo jelaous>

But I'm glad that you'll get it fast :thumbsup:

Well.... I must say that even THAT ONE visible item makes me bite my fingernails <sooo jelaous>

But I'm glad that you'll get it fast :thumbsup:

I saved for over half a year for this one order. I've sold a bunch of computer stuff , scrimped here and there just to build up a good order. The May "Free dread weapon" as well as a short dip in currency exchange kind of solidified my final push of the button I think.  I don't have a huge discretionary income so I tried to make it count with items I can routinely use in both 40k and possibly 30k.

Edited by Spagunk

shoutout to @betrayer41

meanwhile...in the News and Rumor section...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/347978-blood-angels-praetor-via-twitch/?p=5100906

RB9UoQI.jpg

From a teaser for FW's Book 8: Malevolence....apparently from the Twitch stream. No real other useful information, apparently.

Also, I guess this is the cover for Malevolence (wow....look at the deamony warp storm thingy in the background!)

w8ETHJG.jpg

from betrayer41 as well at : http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/347978-blood-angels-praetor-via-twitch/?p=5101061

Edited by Indefragable

Absolutely enamored with the above model, Indefragable – just incredible (also agreeing with Paladin777 and dread05). :jawdrop:

The Chaplain Dread will be my first FW purchase, but I might need to increase my purchases from them after seeing that!

My space hulk terminators arrived this weekend, (or at least, I got them to my hands) and sadly one of them, brother Deino, had a snapped purity seal. You'd say no big deal, it can be fixed, but when I pay 8,5 euros for a plastic figure that was listed as new, unopened, undamaged, I'd rather it'd be that. I asked for a refund and the seller asked me to shipping it back to him and he will replace it. I did that, but I dont have much hope for such things anymore. :P

Well I finally won a game with my Blood Angels on Saturday against Admech and Necrons :biggrin.: 1500 pts Free for all and I just managed to scrape through by 1 point :sweat:

Well done, brother. A win is a win!

Any insights gleaned? What did you learn from your battle?

Thank you kindly :happy.: Well I was playing a rather shooty list which admittedly is not the usual BA way to play but what I have learned is that distraction carnifex's are our friends or at least mine :) deep striking a Cataphractii Termie Captain & a 10 man Cataphractii Termie squad with lightning claws certainly takes the heat off the rest of your forces.

Oh and I also discovered how terrifying Ad Mech are in the shooting phase, especially the Kastellan Robots... 36 shots against one primaris sargent and the sarge still managed to survive:biggrin.: 

My space hulk terminators arrived this weekend, (or at least, I got them to my hands) and sadly one of them, brother Deino, had a snapped purity seal. You'd say no big deal, it can be fixed, but when I pay 8,5 euros for a plastic figure that was listed as new, unopened, undamaged, I'd rather it'd be that. I asked for a refund and the seller asked me to shipping it back to him and he will replace it. I did that, but I dont have much hope for such things anymore. :P

They are great models. I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of sending one back for a broken purity seal though. Was the broken bit still there or was it missing? I would have just glued it back if it wasn't missing.

Well, so far I'm the reigning champ in my local escalation league at 500 pts.

5-0 I think.

I'm the only guy playing an aggressive list, so everyone else is running a gunline of some kind, and so far none of them have to the tools to deal with Captain+10 pistol/knives+6 scout bikers in their deployment zone turn 1.

Captain has earned quite a few more warlord kill notches.

We'll see if the record holds up when we move up to 1000, and people get a lot more options.

Edited by The Unseen

Well, so far I'm the reigning champ in my local escalation league at 500 pts.

5-0 I think.

I'm the only guy playing an aggressive list, so everyone else is running a gunline of some kind, and so far none of them have to the tools to deal with Captain+10 pistol/knives+6 scout bikers in their deployment zone turn 1.

Captain has earned quite a few more warlord kill notches.

We'll see if the record holds up when we move up to 1000, and people get a lot more options.

Well I guess that will change once they got the points for some screening units and/or transports. Unless other armies pose a bigger problem than that single aggressive BA army. ^^

Still congrats on your wins tho. ;)

FW's BA Terminator pads are Last Chance to Buy folks :sad.:

:sad.:

On the Forge World topic - looks like the Termite joined the ranks of things that can assault turn 1 in a post-beta world.

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Downloads//warhammer_40000_termite_assault_drill_en.pdf

Does it start to look like pay-to-play already? :tongue.:

Edited by Majkhel

On the Forge World topic - looks like the Termite joined the ranks of things that can assault turn 1 in a post-beta world.

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Downloads//warhammer_40000_termite_assault_drill_en.pdf

Does it start to look like pay-to-play already? :tongue.:

You mean like literally any other unit with some kind of reserve rule? ^^