• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm just starting, and I've built the models I'm using, but have yet to paint. I'm kinda waiting this year for ETL, as that might be the motivation for me. I'm going to be doing third company with reserve attachments, so there's going to be some 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th company representation too. And if it's not too much to ask, I'd like a pretty badge too please.

I'm just starting, and I've built the models I'm using, but have yet to paint. I'm kinda waiting this year for ETL, as that might be the motivation for me. I'm going to be doing third company with reserve attachments, so there's going to be some 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th company representation too. And if it's not too much to ask, I'd like a pretty badge too please.

Welcome to the Ravenspire my friend !

I'm curious to see what your 9th company attachments will be ;) It's usually rare to see many heavy weapons on anything else but Landspeeders, hehe !

Welcome to the Ravenspire my friend !

I'm curious to see what your 9th company attachments will be :wink: It's usually rare to see many heavy weapons on anything else but Landspeeders, hehe !

I'm thinking I'm going to do Centurion Devastators, as my 9th company, and possibly a 5 man unit or two of regular grav cannon devs, along with drop pods to get them where needed.

Shalalaaaaa~

gallery_70393_10089_8195.png

Hope you don't mind the lack of underscore!

First post updated.

Not a problem, The underscore was just there in place of a space anyway. Much appreciated!

When I first read the Index Astartes article on the Raven Guard, that was my Chapter.  Yet, I was dedicated to my DIY.  Many years later, I started a Raptors force because FW made rules for them.  A few years later and I decided to do what I have always wanted to do: play Raven Guard.  I've also settled on the 5th Co. with Reserve units as needed.

I've got my Raptors in a gallery here, but cannot copy/paste a link.  That's just to get a pretty badge please :happy.:.

I'll get my RG posted up soon as I have a demi-scout squad painted up (just need decals!).

What is it about the number 5 I wonder ...

It's because all its multiples end up in 5 or 0, making list building elegant. I have no OCD, but it grinds my gears when the lists don't end up in 5 or 0 when I tally the points :p

• 2 months later...

Speaking of dust, I would like to see a Predator(s) and/or Vindicator(s) painted in RG colors, but modelled with dust and cobwebs, with the caption of "Yeah, we have tanks..."

Not totally your wish, but I wanted to show you we have tanks !

Predator RG

It was WIP, but since then a proud RG chapter symbol has been added to the front hull and the side Lascannons are painted and fitted ! :D