Looks really good jeremy! Love the muted colour scheme.

Raptors 3rd Company reporting, under command of Brother Captain Talius.

Haven't got round to making a new log after I let my original die.

Could I have a badge please? Pretty please?

*****SECOND company sorry, keep forgetting my own fluff...

Edited by Vulkan454

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Don't know if this thread is still alive or if I'm necro-ing this, but oh well.

I've finally settled on making an 8th company Raven Guard force. Will post pictures as I complete them (I'm a very slow painter, so don't get your hopes up).

Here is a link to my gallery with my current completed works:
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/album/9456-raven-guard/

................... A long time ago, when the First list of Primarchs was released, something about the XIX Legions father spoke to me.  There were a few new names on this list and others who well spoken of.  Legions IV, V, VII, VIII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX were all new.  Of the loyalist Legions, the Raven Guard quickly fell into background.  Painted army's of the other First founding chapter spurted up all over. Around this time, and i can not find the actual publication, the first Rumors of the Primarchs and their reported powers were spread.  One was a Angel, another a Giant Cyclops.  One was even talked about as Invisible.  Some time in the Mid- late 90's i began a campaign to convince all my friends who would talk about this niche topic, that it was Corax who was the Invisible one.

I have never played a non Raven Guard Chapter tactic when given the option in all my years of 40k. This is despite that until very recently, my collection of figures has never matched what was good for the XIX.  I started with Terminators and then moved to Landraider led Mech lists.

I played the only Raven Guard Chapter Tactic list at this years BAO.  I went 3-2..

Some how I just found this thread....

I'd like to jump into the fray!

I'm currently working on my second company successor chapter, stalking in the shadows are the Predators *Dunn Dunn DUNNNN*  I'll start putting up more pictures when I get the chance to take some.

My Shrike

Edited by RG-Predators

• 3 weeks later...

Only two signatures advertize this thread and mine is rarely seen since I log in only when it has to be udpated, so it's not surprise it's rarely noticed. I'll PM a moderator about stickying this thread before logging out.

Perhaps it'd help if you already put a hyperlink to this thread in the custom badges when you post them? The frater opy-paste them most likely anyway, so any link in the badge will automatically be copied with it. That way, allnew badges you make hyperlink to this thread :)