book 5 tempest announced!

sedobren

Second-best State. And it's a deal.

Matter of fact, let's up the stakes. When I win, you have to change your profile's avatar to an Alaskan Flag for 6 months, and if the impossible happens (which it won't), I will bear that nasty one-starred horseblanket as mine for 6 months.

And, of course, willing to sell their soul to Forgeworld alongside me....

I wouldn't get much for mine laugh.png

I would help you hynedia on your side however. Ever since I read first claws triumph over a Titan in the night lords trilogy I've always hoped to destroy one. However I will not take the challenge. It's a tad bit too expensive for my tastes.

*pfft* Of course the VIII Legion would consider the weakest titan being killed as a grand victory. The Iron IV guts entire Collegia, and nobody talks about it.

Typical.

:P

*pfft* Of course the VIII Legion would consider the weakest titan being killed as a grand victory. The Iron IV guts entire Collegia, and nobody talks about it.

Typical.

tongue.png

>_>

<_<

...isn't that...like...your Legion Characters in their purest form :P

No clue what you're talk about. whistlingW.gif

So, yeah, how about them Ultramarines? I'm actually looking forward to seeing a mini rebirth of the XIII Legion on the B&C, Ultramarines were almost friggin' made for the 31st millennium.

So, yeah, how about them Ultramarines? I'm actually looking forward to seeing a mini rebirth of the XIII Legion on the B&C, Ultramarines were almost friggin' made for the 31st millennium.

The instant they give an ever-so-slightly-stiffer nudge that the Iron Snakes are part of UM stock and name their First Chapter Master, imma be on that like salt of fries / glue on plastic/resin-crack / paint on minis / my money in FW's pocket.

Already on it. I'm using the FW event only Alpha Legionnaire, and turning him into Captain Saur Damocles, who would be one of the first of the Notables. biggrin.png

Yeah, I know that's only a rumour, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Considering Abnett was the one to write that hint, I believe it wholesale.

Now, now, brother. The brass etch FW offer is pretty good... :P

I have mixed feeling for the ultramarines joining the horus heresy. I mean they are whole lot better than in 40k and I like that but I don't know I still feel the stings of the ward dex when I see them.

@ hynaenidae a titans a Titan in my book ;).

Already on it. I'm using the FW event only Alpha Legionnaire, and turning him into Captain Saur Damocles, who would be one of the first of the Notables. biggrin.png

Yeah, I know that's only a rumour, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Considering Abnett was the one to write that hint, I believe it wholesale.

<3

Oh, and I'll definitely be grabbing their Upgrade Helms previewed at the weekender. Whether its for UM or not remains to be seen but they're just so awesome!

Now, now, brother. The brass etch FW offer is pretty good... tongue.png

I'd get a little more than that! furious.giflaugh.png

I postponed my 30K topic until after more XIII Legion stuff is available. I'm looking forward to seeing Guilliman finalised happy.png

I don't exactly know what I'll be doing, but it will probably involve painting things blue.  I started 40k out with Space Wolves many years ago, and had an Ultramarine force grow just out of... that thing where you just suddenly have marines that you can't really explain getting.  People give them to you, you buy box sets for the micro rulebook, things like that, until one day you look in your army box and you have an army that you don't really remember setting out to collect.

I'm hoping to find some inspiration in the new book.  I'm not really interested in Luna Wolves anymore, I don't want to wait for Wolves to get their 30k treatment, so I'm just going to give in to the blue and gold.

Good man, you're making the right decision.

After all, you can always add a VI Legion squad later, and still call it fluffy. (pun intended)

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bcYppAs6ZdI/hqdefault.jpg

Second-best State. And it's a deal.

Matter of fact, let's up the stakes. When I win, you have to change your profile's avatar to an Alaskan Flag for 6 months, and if the impossible happens (which it won't), I will bear that nasty one-starred horseblanket as mine for 6 months.

Second best state my ass....

I mean, I'd assume most of you have seen my XIII legion army...I'll most definitely be adding more....Plus you know, auxilia stuff.... I'm most looking forward to the background. It sort of looks like FW is going with checkers, and simple designs both of which I have in my force...

(Is it bad I'm obliquely hoping for a 129th reference? I know it won't happen but still...) 

*Looks around Alaska, and doesn't find a Alamo equivalent* Yep, second place, right where Texas belongs. Don't worry, man. Blue and gold looks good on you.  :D

(This escalated quickly  :P )

*Looks around Alaska, and doesn't find a Alamo equivalent* Yep, second place, right where Texas belongs. Don't worry, man. Blue and gold looks good on you.  :D

(This escalated quickly  :P )

Now now boys, I think we can all agree that Vermont is the best state and you'd all look great in Blue and Green

Ot: Hopefully the book also takes the time to rebalance some stuff; notably the Book 1 Legions (mostly SoH and EC), Some RoW's and other Quality of Life stuff like making it abundantly clear what they mean in their rules.

Other than that, mostly hoping for that Iron Snakes Shoulderpad Heraldry; even though the actual page (or one of them) got previewed at the weekender.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/HH-Weekender-55.jpg

Archived