book 5 tempest announced!

sedobren

Lest we forget, everything else we should be getting with Book 5. We're playing with a lot of these already thanks to web/experimental rules, but they're all really borrowed from Tempest.

Legiones Astartes

Xiphon Interceptor

Deredeo Dreadnought

Primus Redoubt

Praevian/Delegatus Consuls

Mechanicum

Scyllax Guardian-automata Covenant

Thanatar-Calix Siege Automata

Warlord Titan

Ultramarines

Guilliman

Word Bearers

Samus

Mhara Gal

On top of which, we should be getting Planetary Defense Force rules. We don't have details yet, but we can definitely count on several Ultramarines units/characters appearing; I saw mentioned in another thread that Telemechrus, Remus Ventanus, and a squad called the Invictus Suzerain were hinted at during the weekender.

Plenty to be excited about.

Thanks for making this thread more about the book rather than a titan.

Hopefully this means we'll be getting an updated Crusades Army List/Legion List book soon-ish that might fix some of the issues up and bring everything into line....

I would love forgeworld even more if they did this. There is quite a bit in the book that needs fixing.

I wonder what character they'll do for word bearers and ultramarines. For ultras they might go down the path if imperial fists and their special character will be future chapter masters. For word bearers argel tal would be cool.

Hopefully this means we'll be getting an updated Crusades Army List/Legion List book soon-ish that might fix some of the issues up and bring everything into line....

I would love forgeworld even more if they did this. There is quite a bit in the book that needs fixing.

I wonder what character they'll do for word bearers and ultramarines. For ultras they might go down the path if imperial fists and their special character will be future chapter masters. For word bearers argel tal would be cool.

Need... Thiel...

Need... Thiel...

After hearing so much about this thiel guy I looked him up on the lexicanum. He's pretty damn cool. I think he's the first ultramarine I actually like. I want him. I do have to admit the ultramarine are starting to grow on me. I need to read some of the heresy books.

Need... Thiel...

After hearing so much about this thiel guy I looked him up on the lexicanum. He's pretty damn cool. I think he's the first ultramarine I actually like. I want him. I do have to admit the ultramarine are starting to grow on me. I need to read some of the heresy books.

Welcome aboard! Liking every Legion (to an extent, I utterly hate the WB, for example) is a common symptom of a Heresy-ite.

...part of the ship...part of the crew..

Need... Thiel...

Between KNF and Censure I'm absolutely in love with him

I found some of the images of the book on "bell of lost souls"

if the images on the website are legit, then this book looks pretty promising tongue.png

What, you mean these images? biggrin.png

http://belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/blogger-image-1793789308.jpg

http://belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/blogger-image-436704006.jpg

http://www.spikeybitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/blogger-image-9394549541.jpg

http://belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/blogger-image-897950723.jpg

http://belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/blogger-image-1790338862.jpg

That's from the weekender isn't it? The link led me to bols but on the page there was nothing. Though they showed the old rules for the warlord Titan damn that thing is scary.

Do tell!

That's from the weekender isn't it? The link led me to bols but on the page there was nothing. Though they showed the old rules for the warlord Titan damn that thing is scary.

Do tell!

Basically, this page.

I've only played one game with a titan, i want to play an epic scale apoc 30k game soooooo bad! I can imagine it now, multiple titans marching across the board, a warlord titan stomping along.....ahhhhh what a nice game that would be! tongue.png

How hard is it to kill a reaver titan? I have never played against one of those lol

I faced a Reaver with two Warhounds, once (plus attending armies). Iirc he killed one Warhound and fought the other to a stand still. That was back in early 6th edition though.

Because Void Shields are only AV12, it's good practice to bury Titans in moderate strength weaponry first - autocannons, krak missiles, anything with rending or auto-glance, etc.  Once the shields are down, start pounding them with S9-SD shots.  There's only a 1/3 chance of an overloaded shield being repaired, so it gets easier after the first salvo.

EDIT:  Easier is a relative term.

uhmm do you think they'll get AA weapons? if not i think 2 titans alone would be very vulnerable to fire raptors and Lightnings (also they will be able to reach the titan back easily), i mean at 2500 points you can play like 12 of them!

i guess a thing like 2 heavy weapons Volkite culverins heavy support team could take down their shields

Archived